Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Got blood work for fatigue, weight gain, and weird poop...

Re: Got blood work for fatigue, weight gain, and weird poop...

Testicular pain can be caused by prostate issues, enlargement, and even prostatitis. I've had it on and off ever since going on trt. Doc said it was normal and happens in some guys when running test/AAS and/or HCG.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

That is what I am hoping for.
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK

Just got blood drawn for a gazillion tests on my adrenal glands thyroid pituitary testosterone and diabetes. Heart guy in another week.
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Just got blood drawn for a gazillion tests on my adrenal glands thyroid pituitary testosterone and diabetes. Heart guy in another week.
    those are exactly the tests you needed, imo. From the endo, I presume? Interested to see how the adrenal function tests come out
    "Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes."

Quote Originally Posted by baby1 View Post
    those are exactly the tests you needed, imo. From the endo, I presume? Interested to see how the adrenal function tests come out
    I am too. I had this done years ago and nothing unusual was found. I'm leaning towards my prostate, testes and kidneys based on the pain in my upper back. Yes, I got them from endo.

I will post results once I get them on 1Feb.

Not to alarm anyone, but getting the pump checked out at hospital right now. Getting old really sucks ass.

Because of chest pains? Hope you're ok.
    DISCLAIMER: "Encino_Mang" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Nothing posted by Encino_Mang should be considered a statement of fact. Encino_Mang talks big looking for acceptance because everyone pointed, laughed and called him ugly names. He is also generally untrustworthy and unpopular with the women's. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

Chest, arm, neck,jaw, upper back and shortness of breath. Luckily all checked out except my neck has pretty advanced arthritis and the vertebrae spacing is reduced. Doctor thinks that you should pinching one or more nerves causing the heart attack symptoms. I never hurt my neck that I can remember. But I will take that over a heart attack.

So no cancer in the nuts. Got something called epidydimitous. Basically the storage sack at top of nuts that stores sperm gets inflamed and that's why they hurt. Prostate is enlarged and for my age don't says it shouldn't be. Plus psa isshould 3.7 which are still on the high side of normal, especially for my age. So we are going to be monitoring it. Also got scrip for flow max. Also giving calls another shot. Alternative is pecker injections at home right before sex. He'll no!

Waiting for endo results. After that it's cardio doc and then back to gastroenteroligist. Oh the joy.

Damn, hold off any surgery if possible. I know two people that had something similar called varicocele. Its tangled and inflamed veins. Both had the minor surgery and are having complications after 10 years. I had double hernia in that area operated on and still have pain to this day. Thats a sensitive area and it doesnt like being operated on lol. I still get the testicle pain after any strenuous activity.