R-ALA review

Fat loss- Not sure this product did anything in terms of fat loss. However I was not on a bulking type of diet or training regime. I took the product to help minimize fat gain while taking in more carbs than I would have liked. So did this product work to prevent fat gain while bulking? For the most part I will say yes. I used the product for 2 months or so and didn't notice much fat gain until the end of the product but I contribute that to eating awful around the holidays. If only there was a way to determine how much more fat I would of gained had I not taken the product.

Eating carbs- So this is when the product should shine right? It did what I wanted it to do for the most part. I took 1 pill with breakfast, lunch, and preworkout meal. Except for breakfast I never got a bloated feeling from all the carbs I was eating. Even at breakfast I wasn't really bloated I drank coffee so maybe it wasn't all the oats. I also never got the tired insulin feeling from the carbs which was great. I never was tired at work after lunch which I normally would of got that 2pm tired feeling that the 5 hour energy commercials talk about.

Preworkout- This is my favorite part of the product. When I was taking R-ALA prior to training with carbs I got a solid pump during my training. Now most of log was R-ALA mixed with a pump product but a few workouts before I added the pump product I noticed an increase in pumps and an increase in fullness compared to when I didn't use the product. My muscle bellies showed a significant rounded appearance. Now it's not as good as a pump product but in terms of food pumps I really liked the feeling.

Conclusion- I would recommend this product for someone on a bulk to prevent too much fat gain. If your like me and tend to gain fat with carbs rather quickly this type of a product is great. Hopefully you don't get sucked in by the holiday as I did and you'll enjoy your experience. I would also use it on a cut and plan on using it on a cut coming up. I tend to go low carb on a cut and will use it during my carb meals only to really minimize any fat gain and maximize the small intake of carbs that I am eating. Next time I'll probably go with Premium Powders Na-R-ALA.