Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Getting snipped!

Re: Getting snipped!

Quote Originally Posted by Lunchbox View Post
    There is something seriously wrong with you... I thought I was a sick bastad but you take the cake bro!!

Lol
    Lmfao if I see an opportunity like that I can't say no. Especially if I know I don't have to be PC. I bite my tongue all day at work. It's nice to have no filter lol.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Nbencze

on a related note i got my dog neutered lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nbencze View Post
    on a related note i got my dog neutered lol
    I wonder why they don't snip dogs? That way they still have nuts for the hormones.

They say they dont bc it prevents nut cancer by taking em out. Kinda like the nuclear option when a firecracker would do.
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    They say they dont bc it prevents nut cancer by taking em out. Kinda like the nuclear option when a firecracker would do.
    Lmao. Yeah that seems a tad much.

So some final updates here.

The dr insists u get 2 tests done on your baby batter to legitimize u are sterile.

Now at 1st the Jew in me said I see what going on here u just want 2 fucking more co pays!?!! I mean they cut a 1" section of tubes out. Burnt the ends. Then put titanium caps on the tube ends!!

So I said calm down and do what u do.....ask questions !! They said ok yes no more sperm will ever get from your balls ever again but your prostate is basically a gas tank of sperm......

U have to wait 4 weeks after the snip for 1st test then another 4 weeks after that......

Beavis put the fear in me big time cause he had a negative sperm test his 1st test and 6 yes 6 positives before he was negative again!!!
    I was like holy shit my luck I'll have another kid!

1st test was negative and I jacked off about 1600 times and figured no way could I have an swimmer left. That prostate sperm tank has to be just powder now lol.

Yup I'm sterile! No more angry guido babies 😂😂

Other things of mention the 1st few weeks after the surgery my balls were super sensitive ESP if I shot a load then that night and next day my balls would be sensitive pretty annoyingly so. That only lasted maybe 2 weeks post surgery then no issue there.

Also I could knock an eye out before with my loads but the ability to shoot far went away after the snip at 1st but it's come back to an acceptable amount now. I mean I don't know I could knock and eye out anymore but at least momentarily blind someone lol.

All in all I can't say enough good things about this "scalpel less" method and the whole deal over all. My insurance is blue cross and it costs me $412 out of pocket.....way cheaper then another kid and the buss I would need for the wife to haul them around 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post

The last kiddo is super cute so no need for more.
    Attachment 3142
    IG my brother! You did good.. Look how blessed you are my friend!
    Oh, don't go getting crazy fucking everything in site now that you got no balls to impregnate! Lmao congrats again on the beautiful family bro

Lmfao ! "Temporarily blind someone! " Haha. Your a fool!

I won't lie when they called me to tell me I'm officially sterile.....was one of the best days of my life lol.

Nbencze

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    What's that nirvana song....
    "I'm half the man I used to be!"
    Lol. Mildly tender but no biggy so far. Been icing since I got home. Was ok enough to drive myself 30 minutes home. I stopped at the bank to pay off the charge on the credit card for the procedure.

I chose the scalpel less method as its said to have the easiest recovery and best chance of no swimmers after the fact.
    No stitches to remove. They are dissolvable.

I'm supposed to cum 20 times then have my cum checked for swimmers. With the newest baby life has been hectic. Haven't had sex since September or October lol. That 20 is going to take ages lol.
    Just saw this and shame on you lol. That's a STP song you were thinking of.