Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sometimes i think im married on paper only

Sometimes i think im married on paper only

My wife plays that online game world of war or someshit like that. She pays more attention to that game than me. Even has people call her to let her know her character is in trouble or just to chat. I made a pasta dinner dinner from scratch tonight and she didnt even eat it. The game was too important to her. I dont mind game playing, but wth, no point in me being here or working 4 10s to have a three day weekend. I dint see her anymore than i do when im at work. I give up.
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK

Re: Sometimes i think im married on paper only

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    My wife plays that online game world of war or someshit like that. She pays more attention to that game than me. Even has people call her to let her know her character is in trouble or just to chat. I made a pasta dinner dinner from scratch tonight and she didnt even eat it. The game was too important to her. I dont mind game playing, but wth, no point in me being here or working 4 10s to have a three day weekend. I dint see her anymore than i do when im at work. I give up.
    Hate to hear that brother. I know her side of it all too well. I did that for the first 4-5 years (although I was making money) with Diablo II. Hopefully she'll pop out of it soon and start spending time with you.

If you haven't, tell her about it. I wish my wife would've, I think we'd communicated more and we wouldn't be in the world of shit we are in now.

Good luck brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have but its like talking to abdef person in the dark. I got really buzzed tonight on a bottle of whine and she didnt even notice, even when i said something. Tried a little touchy feely, she might as well have been a corpse.
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    I have but its like talking to abdef person in the dark. I got really buzzed tonight on a bottle of whine and she didnt even notice, even when i said something. Tried a little touchy feely, she might as well have been a corpse.
    Its hard to tell you to not take it personally. Sounds like she is playing that because it is a good distraction from something else? Keep trying...
    "Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes."

V.I.P.

My wife is like that with Facebook but god forbid I look at my phone or she throws a fit. I told I have had enough of this double standard crap. She needed to delete Facebook or delete me!

Quote Originally Posted by Layddually2 View Post
    My wife is like that with Facebook but god forbid I look at my phone or she throws a fit. I told I have had enough of this double standard crap. She needed to delete Facebook or delete me!
    U nailed it layd! Same here to a T. She can play endless hours of games but the 2nd I pull my phone out I'm a useless piece of shit and the bad guy! Every comment is a condescending nag of some sort.

I gave up. I sleep in a separate room as to not wake the 2 month old and 2 yr old and her when I get ready for work. 2 yr old is up late with us so really....when is anyone going to have sex in that scenario?? I've put in the leg work
    With flowers and kind words but every time a kid cock blocks us then I'm super frustrated.....rather not bother until the sleeping arrangements change.

This crazy hot bisexual girl at work seemed depressed so I talked to her. She was having issues with her live in gf. I gave her honest advise and she started told me to come see her at her desk as she has something to show me.....it was a pic of her ass and pussy in a thong! Another girl at work was all over me saying she loved my haircut and wanted to suck and fuck me until my toes curled.
    All I do is talk to them and offer them
    Advise if they want it. somehow that makes them want me. Meanwhile I could be on fucking fire and my wife wouldn't even notice........she would rather play words with friends.

I declined the offer of crazy lunch hour with the one yesterday. Just was not into it mentally. Kind of fucked with my head that this girl is literally about begging for it yet I'm trying to behave and my wife could totally care less.....

Been good for ages now but when head full of tren comes in a few weeks the offer of toes curling and pounding her ass.....might not be so easy to turn down lol!
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Its hard for sure. I wont cheat. But tour right touch tour phone or something and your the bad guy. All we can do is take the high road. I want my conscience clean if it goes south. Just sucks cause we get the time off for a while and i might as well be at work.

Lots of bitchin here about women but that is understandable because the forum is 99.9% men, lol. Of course what we read, or hear, from anyone who speaks of this we only hear 1 side. My only advice I can give is, if you really think you have a done ALL you can, take a good hard look within yourself and maybe you will find some answers that will help the both of you. Resources are abundant in this day and age. Learn and try putting one another in each others place. It sounds simple, yet it isn't. it's something many do not do as it ids hard work and certainly not always without hurt or anger, but there will be good stuff in there to. You took a vow and if you think some piece of ass is going to make it better, it will only make it worse. that's what I say...lmao.

I have always been able to put myself in others shoes, as that is how I was raised. hell I have even ended up in some of those shoes, but that is why I am as empathetic as one comes. In a perfect world, we should all be such a way.
    Last edited by baby1; 02-07-2016 at 04:15 PM.

Now I must go stuff my face with cake and browse FB