Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sometimes i think im married on paper only

Re: Sometimes i think im married on paper only

IMO opinion, you have to do what best for you. Take care of yourself for you, go to the gym for you. My only question for anyone struggling in life is "Are YOU happy with who YOU are?" Maybe your wife feels the exact same way you do? There is nothing I like to see better than successful marriages and they can be such a roller coaster and some of the hardest work you ever do. I think part of it's success is 2 people that work at it though cause if it is only 1 chances are it will not last. I wish you the best .
    "Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes."

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    My wife plays that online game world of war or someshit like that. She pays more attention to that game than me. Even has people call her to let her know her character is in trouble or just to chat. I made a pasta dinner dinner from scratch tonight and she didnt even eat it. The game was too important to her. I dont mind game playing, but wth, no point in me being here or working 4 10s to have a three day weekend. I dint see her anymore than i do when im at work. I give up.
    "Honey. I love you and need you. Your attention and affection is something I desire.

If there is something going on that is making you shy away from me and find release on Game of War please talk to me about it so we can work on it together."

If that doesn't work tell her...

"When you go to sleep tonight and your blue skirt drops, I'm gonna pop a boost, put on the new Zeus cores and rally your ass!"

I guarantee.. I fucking bet my life of it that will get her attention.
    Check Out "The Lunchbox" Past, Present and Future Life Log!!

http://www.musclecoalition.org/showt...nto-the-Future

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lunchbox View Post
    "Honey. I love you and need you. Your attention and affection is something I desire.

If there is something going on that is making you shy away from me and find release on Game of War please talk to me about it so we can work on it together."

If that doesn't work tell her...

"When you go to sleep tonight and your blue skirt drops, I'm gonna pop a boost, put on the new Zeus cores and rally your ass!"

I guarantee.. I fucking bet my life of it that will get her attention.
    Lmao!!!
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

lmaof too.

like tonight though and previous nights. A primer first, I have been with her since 2008. Raised two of her three daughters and spent tens of thousands on her to wrest control of her third daughter from an evil ex. The oldest has physically assaulted me, called me every name in the book and lied on her brothers claiming sexual assault against her landing one in prison for four years. I spent tens of thousands on her for mental health help to no avail.

The middle one we sent away to her dad because she didn't want to be raised by me. Her dad and her called back 6 months later him in tears because she refused to listen her because she wanted my forgiveness and to come back promising me she would me proud. Her mom told me she didn't want her back and I was making a mistake to do so. I bet on the kid.

Now both the middle and younger daughter shit on me every chance they get, their mom keeps telling me in front of them I would never treat my son that way and all I do is discipline and expect good grades, but the wife undermines me in front of them, they all laugh and think I'm a joke while she tells me they are not my kids and your not their parent the complete opposite of when we married.

I have also paid almost 5 grand keeping the older two out of jail.

I give up no matter what I do I am looked upon by her daughters as a joke because of her actions towards me. Ive decided that I will step aside and be landlord as fracas "her" kids are concerned. At least only 4 years till the middle one out of house. Although maybe this summer. The youngest only visits so that is a blessing.
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK