Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Let's talk about demons and evil spirits and possession

Let's talk about demons and evil spirits and possession

I find I rather enjoy shows and movies about the subject. When I was in Okinawa with my first wife wife, we were very into the church (pentacostal). I was raised southern baptist, then went to a methodist church in high school which is where I meant my first wife Kim. While she was pregnant we had been asked by a Col in the Air Force (I was a Marine) if we would watch his house while they went on leave to South Korea for a week I believe. One night, while out front in our car in front of his house, she was in the back seat, we started arguing, about what I dont remember, what I do remember was that at one point, she looked past me, over my left shoulder at something. I sudennly was filled with fear like I never felt before or since. I knew at that moment if I turned to look, I wpuld die. She never told me what she saw, she refused to.

I also had many other supernatural experiences while on he island. I have not been to church with any regularity since not really sure why since I know this is for real.
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK

Nbencze

Re: Let's talk about demons and evil spirits and possession

My friend Tracy loves this subject. Santin is everywhere as is God. I believe when I don't devote my life to God that I open up doors for satin to come in. As an recovering addict I know dirt hand how satin uses all sorts of stuff to pull us in including music, and drugs.

I have always had an interest in supernatural things. I remember taking a class in 6th grade called Science Fiction and the Supernatural! Ya think we would ever see a class like that offered now?lol Anyway, I find it very interesting. I have a strong faith but do not put it out there or impose it on others. I feel beliefs are very personal. This subject though, was a bit "out there" and I have realized I have always been interested in finding out about "different" things. Stuff like this freaks my family out and I am like " that is so cool", lol. On another note, I personally do not relate this to "Satan".

"The Church Lady"
    "Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes."

Satan or whatever you may call it is pure evil. Not these mass murders or serial rapists, but a pure evil. Ghosts, demons, etc exist. I am spiritual but bot religous. Religion is a scam. More people have died in the name of religion than any other means. If your Christian Jesus/God sy that all you need is faith in him/her/it, nothing more. But churches would have you believe you need them to get to heaven.

you should check out Ed and Lorraine Warren's website. They have the actual Annabelle doll locked up. Creepy.
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

I am a Christian, I have strong faith, reborn if you want to call it. God exists in mine and my family's life, and yes people are being killed, prisoned, tortured, and chastised for their faith, the persecuted church. We all have the freedom to believe in what we want, people should not be judged by it, and yes I understand what Baby says about keeping it personal and not pushing it onto anyone, but I surround myself with my Christian brothers and sisters, church family, and read His word. Satan exists all around us, temptation, addiction, sexual tendency, plenty of things to distract us from what is right...anyway, interesting topic...will follow along.
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

Yes demon possession does exist and it is real if you do not have the Holy Spirit residing in your heart. If you read the biblical stories in the New Testament where the disciples went out and exorcised the demons and sometimes multitudes of demons out of people that haven't accepted Jesus as their Savior; those stories are very accurate to the demon possessed people now a days. The majority of the severe mentally ill that are in insane asylums and even walking on the streets that have been labeled as "crazy" or "mentally insane" are actually demon-possessed. I have had many Bible scholars and evangelists tell me that the Ouija board, Yoga, Mediums, Fortune Tellers, and the list goes on are actually doorways that lead to demonic influence and eventually demon possession. You have to remember.... that verse in the bible.... "Satan and his angels disguise themselves as angels of light" to tempt you.
    As far as "seeing ghosts", they are actually demons disguising themselves as people. Dead people are not ghosts. When you die, you immediately go to Heaven or you go to Hell. Plain and simple.
    “Iron sharpens iron; so a man sharpens the countenance of his brother.” (Proverbs 27:17) ...and borrowed from A L

Dorian Yates talks about DMT usage and the ability to enter other realms of this worlds not possible otherwise. Seems very interesting.
    Many things go on around us we don't comprehend or even see but that doesn't mean they don't exist.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Hoss View Post
    Yes demon possession does exist and it is real if you do not have the Holy Spirit residing in your heart. If you read the biblical stories in the New Testament where the disciples went out and exorcised the demons and sometimes multitudes of demons out of people that haven't accepted Jesus as their Savior; those stories are very accurate to the demon possessed people now a days. The majority of the severe mentally ill that are in insane asylums and even walking on the streets that have been labeled as "crazy" or "mentally insane" are actually demon-possessed. I have had many Bible scholars and evangelists tell me that the Ouija board, Yoga, Mediums, Fortune Tellers, and the list goes on are actually doorways that lead to demonic influence and eventually demon possession. You have to remember.... that verse in the bible.... "Satan and his angels disguise themselves as angels of light" to tempt you.
    As far as "seeing ghosts", they are actually demons disguising themselves as people. Dead people are not ghosts. When you die, you immediately go to Heaven or you go to Hell. Plain and simple.
    I completely disagree, BUT again, to me there is no right or wrong. It is about different beliefs, perceptions etc, imo. Based on many books I have read, and experience, I do not believe the majority of mentally ill people are demon possessed. There is much that lye in our subconscious that our mind protects us from. Interesting views here. I have been raised a Lutheran and attended 4 years of catholic school and have a strong faith in God. It's just very personal to me. Whatever one's beliefs or path are, if it works for them that's all that matters
    Last edited by baby1; 02-08-2016 at 04:35 PM.
    "Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes."

Quote Originally Posted by baby1 View Post
    I completely disagree, BUT again, to me there is no right or wrong. It is about different beliefs, perceptions etc, imo. Based on many books I have read, and experience, I do not believe the majority of mentally ill people are demon possessed. There is much that lye in our subconscious that our mind protects us from. Interesting views here. I have been raised a Lutheran and attended 4 years of catholic school and have a strong faith in God. It's just very personal to me. Whatever one's beliefs or path are, if it works for them that's all that matters
    Well put. That's why I posted as I did.

Anything that has to do with religion or politics is a shit show sooner then later......I stay clear
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

I think that men can be evil enough without find a excuse