Thread: Pump Juice Extreme First Impressions

Pump Juice Extreme First Impressions

Pump Juice Extreme:

Taste: Taste is really good, in this log I logged a watermelon flavored product but I think this flavor is a lot better, stronger, and more watermelon. Almost like a watermelon jolly rancher, the after taste reminded me of fruity pebbles. However it did have a touch of chemical taste to it. After I drank it I ended up having some burps too but it tasted like jolly ranchers.....I think the cheese and junk from the weekend is breaking up in my body or something

Energy: I've just been using coffee or whatever for the last few months. It felt awesome to get some real energy to workout with again for the first time in awhile. I was moving quickly around the gym. Even caught myself doing sets after very short rests. I had to stop myself and give myself some extra time on a couple occasions.

Focus: Focus was great. Maybe because I haven't used this much stimulants in awhile but I felt zoned in on what I was doing and usually I just have music playing but yesterday I was really aware of the song that was on at each time....big daddy kane spitting some knowledge

Pumps: Pumps were good and different. I don't do a bunch of sets in a row for a body part so I don't get a crazy pump each workout. Today though I had a solid pump in all my body parts that were worked within in the working 6 sets I did. The funny part is after squatting if I get a pump I feel like my legs are jello with a pump. This time I had a pump but my legs felt solid, they didn't feel weakened from the squats at all.

The one thing I was afraid of and it didn't happen was tingles from the beta alanine. I'm not a big fan of the tingles and feel like it hampers the workout. I didn't feel any tingles at all. Which ties into the taste, maybe I got more of an ingredient and not much beta alanine in my scoop so I shook the container for today's dose to make sure I'm getting everything.

Re: Pump Juice Extreme First Impressions

Awesome! Subbed and waiting for mine still.

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Nice initial review...and yes SPP it will be on its way soon.
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleAddiction View Post
    Nice initial review...and yes SPP it will be on its way soon.
    Awesome. PT has me doing curls and tri extensions. So hopefully not much longer I'll be free to go after it (safely). Can you PM me so I'll know when to expect it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by squatpresspull View Post
    Awesome. PT has me doing curls and tri extensions. So hopefully not much longer I'll be free to go after it (safely). Can you PM me so I'll know when to expect it?

Will be shipped next week...
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

Nbencze

Ha......now I don't have to hound MA

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleAddiction View Post
    Will be shipped next week...
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nbencze View Post
    Ha......now I don't have to hound MA
    Me too.