Pump Juice Extreme:

Taste: Taste is really good, in this log I logged a watermelon flavored product but I think this flavor is a lot better, stronger, and more watermelon. Almost like a watermelon jolly rancher, the after taste reminded me of fruity pebbles. However it did have a touch of chemical taste to it. After I drank it I ended up having some burps too but it tasted like jolly ranchers.....I think the cheese and junk from the weekend is breaking up in my body or something

Energy: I've just been using coffee or whatever for the last few months. It felt awesome to get some real energy to workout with again for the first time in awhile. I was moving quickly around the gym. Even caught myself doing sets after very short rests. I had to stop myself and give myself some extra time on a couple occasions.

Focus: Focus was great. Maybe because I haven't used this much stimulants in awhile but I felt zoned in on what I was doing and usually I just have music playing but yesterday I was really aware of the song that was on at each time....big daddy kane spitting some knowledge

Pumps: Pumps were good and different. I don't do a bunch of sets in a row for a body part so I don't get a crazy pump each workout. Today though I had a solid pump in all my body parts that were worked within in the working 6 sets I did. The funny part is after squatting if I get a pump I feel like my legs are jello with a pump. This time I had a pump but my legs felt solid, they didn't feel weakened from the squats at all.

The one thing I was afraid of and it didn't happen was tingles from the beta alanine. I'm not a big fan of the tingles and feel like it hampers the workout. I didn't feel any tingles at all. Which ties into the taste, maybe I got more of an ingredient and not much beta alanine in my scoop so I shook the container for today's dose to make sure I'm getting everything.