Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: X-Files ..the truth is out there

X-Files ..the truth is out there

Ok always a big fan, However ... I thought that the last 2 seasons were a joke and the second movie was little more than a long an episode ..

that being said , I will be recording the new episodes

also I happen to have a gift card to best buy to burn and picked up the remastered first and second season on sale this week,
    after reading a review of the remaster on Amazon ,
    the remastering is amazing , to be honest ..it looks better than I thought it ever could ...
    I wonder how many tv series will now be redone to full wide screen, and blue ray through this process.

Re: X-Files ..the truth is out there

Was a great show. I agree about the last seasons and movie being lackluster.

Mmmm skully lol. Id give her 2 bastard babies right now!
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Scully started out pretty homely..and 1/2 way through the 1rst season was pregnant,and the script writers moved her into a coma for cover

then slow but surely move to smokin' MiLF by the 5-6 season..
    her hair got redder and redder

I remember at one point she was the most download women on the internet ..

Lol man my buddy and I tried so hard to find nudes of her back in the day. I remember when I was like 17 she did some maxim mag spread of something.
    Now that I look back she was the 1st redhead I lusted for lol.

Saw the new episode. Pretty good Fox aged well, not so Scully. This set looks to be a very good come back. I hope it spawns a new series for the X-Files. Same series but new seasons.
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Saw the new episode. Pretty good Fox aged well, not so Scully. This set looks to be a very good come back. I hope it spawns a new series for the X-Files. Same series but new seasons.
    I don't have cable anymore so I haven't seen the advertisements for it. I didn't realize they were both in the new season! We will have to check it out!

it is on broadcast tv... after the nfc game last night

now that I have seen the Blu ray's...I suspect this is just a massive marketing campaign..
    while Anderson and Duchovny really don't have a burning acting career ..I don't see them going back

So they comeback for 6 episodes , and Fox re releases the blu rays and dvd's and since they have been re mastered
    they now have a new copy right... allowing reselling and then broadcast again on the cable networks since it is now HD

or it could be like the 24 mini seasons..expensive but boost ratings

and I am sure those 2 get some form of royalties , that just spiked because of these 6 episodes..

but isn't it good to see Mitch Pileggi and William B Davis working again... they have been out of work for a while

I think we get a good amount of regular TV channels with some antennas roommate made. He watched sports and bets all the time. I think we get Fox I'll have to check. I think we get fox......

We mostly use Netflix on the roku. We also have Apple TV but it kept having wifi signal issues yet our phones worked fine with the same wifi. The roku hasn't given us one wifi issue yet.

Whatever the case may be, the first two episodes are great.
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK

I haven't watched the show in years but I'm happy their basing a character on Alex Jones, I live here in Austin where Alex broadcasts from. Most people think he's crazy but they haven't listened to him fortunately for me I had researched all the stuff he talks about and found it to be true. First time you may not believe what he says but just hold on, he will provide documents,video,books,guests, etc..to back up what he is saying. Best place to get the real news besides Drudge Report. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GX9UtYgGX-Y