Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How's manny doing??

Re: How's manny doing??

Good to hear from you. I hope things will workout for you and your daughters. Im sure it will take time. As far as getting back to the gym, you will know when its time. Prioritys.

Feel free to continue sharing. Always helpful to let these things out and open up. Frees you up for a bit. We love you man. Praying for you

Quote Originally Posted by Manny1983 View Post
    Thank you everyone for the concern and the prayers. I'm doing ok, I have my good days and my bad days but I know it's to be expected. Honestly haven't really had the energy or motivation or whatever you would like to call it to hit the gym, I know I need to and I definitely want to but I just don't. Needless to say I'm looking sloppy. I can deal with things it's my daughters I feel for the most and partly why I get depressed as well. My oldest has kinda been acting out and doesn't want to really talk to me about it. My youngest is still pretty upset I talk with her occasionally and she tells me she misses her so much and that she's trying to remember her memories with her and she starts crying and then I break down too. I feel so bad for her because she's about to turn 5 and I know slowly her memories are going to fade as time passes and it'll probably affect her in the future as a result. I have them both seeing a shrink but that only does so much.
    That's tough as hell manny. I'm sorry you and your family are going through all this. Grieving and loss is never easy!

We are here for u! Hit me up here of FB anytime.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Praying for you and hope everything works out well for you and your family.
    DISCLAIMER: "Encino_Mang" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Nothing posted by Encino_Mang should be considered a statement of fact. Encino_Mang talks big looking for acceptance because everyone pointed, laughed and called him ugly names. He is also generally untrustworthy and unpopular with the women's. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

We're all here for you bro.....anything you need.

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Love you brother...here for you anytime.
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

Damn man I'm over here feeling some pain for you and your daughters and all I can do is pray s I will. Stay strong my friend

Started training again. Felt good to get back at it but couldn't focus to good

Sorry to hear about your troubles. We are here for you.
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK

Working out is a good way to keep your mind off things for awhile!