Just checking on ya man, how are we??

Re: How's manny doing??

Good question O! Anybody?

Been wondering this myself...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I'll drop him a line
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Nbencze

well has line been dropped?

Nbencze

if you talk to him tell him to pm me. i know he's going through some shit, and i wanna see if i can hook a brother up.

He has ding as best as one can expect in such a situation. I have him on our FB so I do see him post here, and there, and I communicated with him last week.
    "Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes."

Quote Originally Posted by baby1 View Post
    He has ding as best as one can expect in such a situation. I have him on our FB so I do see him post here, and there, and I communicated with him last week.
    That's what he got back to me and said. He is doing best he can.

I told him he is in our thoughts. When he is ready im sure he will say hi
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Thank you everyone for the concern and the prayers. I'm doing ok, I have my good days and my bad days but I know it's to be expected. Honestly haven't really had the energy or motivation or whatever you would like to call it to hit the gym, I know I need to and I definitely want to but I just don't. Needless to say I'm looking sloppy. I can deal with things it's my daughters I feel for the most and partly why I get depressed as well. My oldest has kinda been acting out and doesn't want to really talk to me about it. My youngest is still pretty upset I talk with her occasionally and she tells me she misses her so much and that she's trying to remember her memories with her and she starts crying and then I break down too. I feel so bad for her because she's about to turn 5 and I know slowly her memories are going to fade as time passes and it'll probably affect her in the future as a result. I have them both seeing a shrink but that only does so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Manny1983 View Post
    Thank you everyone for the concern and the prayers. I'm doing ok, I have my good days and my bad days but I know it's to be expected. Honestly haven't really had the energy or motivation or whatever you would like to call it to hit the gym, I know I need to and I definitely want to but I just don't. Needless to say I'm looking sloppy. I can deal with things it's my daughters I feel for the most and partly why I get depressed as well. My oldest has kinda been acting out and doesn't want to really talk to me about it. My youngest is still pretty upset I talk with her occasionally and she tells me she misses her so much and that she's trying to remember her memories with her and she starts crying and then I break down too. I feel so bad for her because she's about to turn 5 and I know slowly her memories are going to fade as time passes and it'll probably affect her in the future as a result. I have them both seeing a shrink but that only does so much.
    Wow Manny, thanks for sharing man. We're with you, in this together man.