Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TRUMPED lol

TRUMPED lol

"Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes."

Re: TRUMPED lol

I wonder if it was J.E.Bush , they should be talking about....he raise a boat load of money.. ( I remember hearing he raise 140 million over a weekend ) I live near NH and saw the ad for the primary, there were more rubio ads on.

doubt he spent it all..and with "united we stand america" ...that money is in a black hole.
    how much did he retire with .

Oh and yes that was pretty funny... If you get a chance watch the original producers movie ...
    Gene Wider and Zero Mostel are geniuses . LSD makes the play.. it was their only mistake
    "my fuhrer never said Baby"
    Last edited by xdude; 03-04-2016 at 11:10 AM.

We are in a blue state and are getting ready to vote in the primary soon. I was actually seeing many Jeb ads on up until he got out. I pay no attention to the Dem ads. Most of the people I talk to around here are for Trump. Not a Trump fan here but I enjoy all political jokes.
    "Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes."

Maybe we need a business man in there to straighten things out or for a change! I dont think he can do any worse than Obama!

Official Rep

Doesn't matter who you are, if Congress isn't on board you're not getting shit done.

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Slayer View Post
    Maybe we need a business man in there to straighten things out or for a change! I dont think he can do any worse than Obama!
    The US is not ready for reality - they are only wanting " freebies " .This once great country is pathetic and a joke-everyone wants to ride the wagon and few want to pull -OD

I am sorry to say ...I have no faith or even hope of faith in any one of these people.
    trump is an idiot if he thinks anything he has proposed is going to work
    he is a bully and blow hard, and it is obvious that he surrounds himself with yes men, other wise someone would say to him the his hair cut is a joke....
    Rubio well he is the son of an immigrant ..and seems to think that is enough
    cruise is a joke, he knows how to insult people and bring people down
    Sanders is right about breaking up the banks , people forget their history , if you look for the reason for the great depression , then interlinked banks cause the collapse , and list anyone that was arrested for 2008 .. thousands lost their jobs, and even more banks disappear , and we were left with the bill. however the rest of his crap is way too expensive.
    Hillary is bright , but it will be another 4 years of Obama , where the congress does nothing except undermine the economy

and the repubs fringe have taken "my way or the highway" policy and nothing is getting done ..and no matter what Obama proposes they reject... for crying out loud Scalia was still warm when the repub said they would not even consider a Obama proposal WTF that was truely tasteless IMHO

in the past they past spending bills that no one like,and the fact that no one liked it was an indication that it was a good compromise. Now it is pulling teeth to get emergency spending through. this is no way to run a country
    we have a war to run, serious budget issue that need addressed with more than no funding for anything ..

give me a candidate that is for a balance budget amendment , getting out of Iraq and breaking up the banks and you got my vote,, and I don't care which party proposes it

I've heard trump keeps his hair on purpose. It's like his trademark. Trump?? "Yeah the idiot with the stupid fake hair?"...ohh yeah him sort of thing.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xdude View Post
    I am sorry to say ...I have no faith or even hope of faith in any one of these people.
    trump is an idiot if he thinks anything he has proposed is going to work
    he is a bully and blow hard, and it is obvious that he surrounds himself with yes men, other wise someone would say to him the his hair cut is a joke....
    Rubio well he is the son of an immigrant ..and seems to think that is enough
    cruise is a joke, he knows how to insult people and bring people down
    Sanders is right about breaking up the banks , people forget their history , if you look for the reason for the great depression , then interlinked banks cause the collapse , and list anyone that was arrested for 2008 .. thousands lost their jobs, and even more banks disappear , and we were left with the bill. however the rest of his crap is way too expensive.
    Hillary is bright , but it will be another 4 years of Obama , where the congress does nothing except undermine the economy

and the repubs fringe have taken "my way or the highway" policy and nothing is getting done ..and no matter what Obama proposes they reject... for crying out loud Scalia was still warm when the repub said they would not even consider a Obama proposal WTF that was truely tasteless IMHO

in the past they past spending bills that no one like,and the fact that no one liked it was an indication that it was a good compromise. Now it is pulling teeth to get emergency spending through. this is no way to run a country
    we have a war to run, serious budget issue that need addressed with more than no funding for anything ..

give me a candidate that is for a balance budget amendment , getting out of Iraq and breaking up the banks and you got my vote,, and I don't care which party proposes it
    I agree - but it is not the elected ppl that are weak -it is the AMERICAN PUBLIC .All the values we used to have are gone.We can blame politicians or whomever but America has no pride or balz. Everything is " take " but there is no " give " . I look at youth and shudder to think that these kids could fight beside me in the jungle .Bunch of damn pussies -Od ( Pops)

Quote Originally Posted by ordawg1 View Post
    I agree - but it is not the elected ppl that are weak -it is the AMERICAN PUBLIC .All the values we used to have are gone.We can blame politicians or whomever but America has no pride or balz. Everything is " take " but there is no " give " . I look at youth and shudder to think that these kids could fight beside me in the jungle .Bunch of damn pussies -Od ( Pops)
    Absolutely! I called my ex military buddy one night to sell a car seat on craigslist....at 10:30 at night in the rain at a truck stop on the edge of town where the guy wanted to meet. My buddy without hesitation said sure I have your back just pick me up! I said u want a gun? He said I have my knife but no worries just get me I'm ready for anything.
    How many young pukes would say that??
    His crazy ass was excited at the mention of danger lol.

America land of the entitled and PC pussies.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!