Thread: Softball season starting soon

Softball season starting soon

Looking forward to the end of my daughters gymnastic meet season and getting into softball season. She trains for both sports year round. I love going to all this. Do any of your kids have you travelin around for sports?
    "Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes."

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

Re: Softball season starting soon

I LOVE ladies softball !! Is MUCH faster than baseball and is a game of inches . If I lived by you I would go to games with ya'll- all mine are grown. I am between grandbabies at this time - but as soon as they start palying Grandpa will be in his chair cheering !! Enjoy !! -OD

V.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by baby1 View Post
    Looking forward to the end of my daughters gymnastic meet season and getting into softball season. She trains for both sports year round. I love going to all this. Do any of your kids have you traveling around for sports?
    I have 3 girls that all played sports either, soccer, lacrosse, or competitive swimming. There was travel involved with all of them, but one of them is now a senior in high school and been swimming since she was 10, so that sticks out most in my mind. She swims year round and we have done quite a bit of traveling for swim meets. She has worked hard over these years and it is awesome to watch your child excel at something and be so good at it. Waiting for the final word from several colleges that want her to swim for them. So proud of all of them and the dedication they have shown to all the sports they played over the years. Wouldn't trade getting to watch that for anything.

Ltyson

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ltyson View Post
    I have 3 girls that all played sports either, soccer, lacrosse, or competitive swimming. There was travel involved with all of them, but one of them is now a senior in high school and been swimming since she was 10, so that sticks out most in my mind. She swims year round and we have done quite a bit of traveling for swim meets. She has worked hard over these years and it is awesome to watch your child excel at something and be so good at it. Waiting for the final word from several colleges that want her to swim for them. So proud of all of them and the dedication they have shown to all the sports they played over the years. Wouldn't trade getting to watch that for anything.

Ltyson
    ^^^ Smart man right here - these sports teach much more than just the sport itself - plus it builds family -OD

That's awesome ! I love hearing about kids. Our daughter is moving up in her gymnast levels. She has tough coaches that push her, and she loves it and trains very hard for it . She plays on travel softball and her Dad makes sure she has the best of everything and works with her a lot. He is pretty hard on her too. The gymnastics goes real well with playing ball. She is a real strong kid in her upper body and legs. We have been hitting Northwestern camps and some other college camps here. She isn't college bound yet but hopes for a scholarship. Watching her makes my heart feel such joy. She is so what I think I could have been as a kid but I was just a different kid then her. Please share with me when you can. I love to hear about everything kids do. I believe everyone is good at something.

Quote Originally Posted by ltyson View Post

Ltyson
    Thanks for sharing. I give credit to each and every child that gets out there and tries.

Quote Originally Posted by ordawg1 View Post
    I LOVE ladies softball !! Is MUCH faster than baseball and is a game of inches . If I lived by you I would go to games with ya'll- all mine are grown. I am between grandbabies at this time - but as soon as they start palying Grandpa will be in his chair cheering !! Enjoy !! -OD
    The best is when the teams get to play at Bandits Stadium. the girls love it!

This is my baby at her last meet, before state in April. She does , floor, beam and vault too. Sorry if I am bragging.

The best is when the teams get to play at Bandits Stadium. the girls love it!
    That would be awesome -I actually met many of the players ( Bandits) thru the years at the WCWS in OKC - great ppl -OD

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

This is my baby at her last meet, before state in April. She does , floor, beam and vault too. Sorry if I am bragging.

Awesome!!!
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!