Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Temper?

V.I.P.

Temper?

I don't know what's going on with me the last couple of weeks. Yesterday I wanted to fight my nephew today I screamed at my 3yo. 😢 I just don't get it I'm on 100mg week of test cyp that's all I have taken in a long time. I did take some anti e last two weeks for some weird reason I have had estro issues no matter the test dose.

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Re: Temper?

Quote Originally Posted by Layddually2 View Post
    I don't know what's going on with me the last couple of weeks. Yesterday I wanted to fight my nephew today I screamed at my 3yo. �� I just don't get it I'm on 100mg week of test cyp that's all I have taken in a long time. I did take some anti e last two weeks for some weird reason I have had estro issues no matter the test dose.
    Get some bloodwork done...stress?
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

I think I remember you work lots of hours. I know when I'm slamming the overtime I can get like that from just the lack of good rest.

This is one of those things that can be so hard to figure out because it can be different things. Any new meds you are on? The good thing is that you are aware that you are doing this. This can help you make a conscious effort to not do it and either walk away, distract yourself with something constructive...remain aware when doing this and try your hardest to avoid lashing out. An apology is always helpful too although I realize with a 3 years old that is hard but even though your child is young they sense things around them. Hope things get better for you
    "Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes."

V.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by NTL View Post
    I think I remember you work lots of hours. I know when I'm slamming the overtime I can get like that from just the lack of good rest.

Yes I do I also can't sleep without NyQuil, or unisom. I was on script sleeping meds but I discovered I was doing things while I thought I was asleep. Lots of changes happening around here. Wife finally went back to work now I wish she was back at home. We are going to attemp a different school where she will go 2 days a week and wife will do home school the rest of the week. Wife will be working sat and sun when that starts. The nice thing will be not paying $1500 a month for school.

V.I.P.

On top of my normal long hours the last 2 weeks I was working on nephews car some times not finishing till 2am then up at 4:45am. I was trying to get it done before a competition in Houston. Day before the competition wife said we can't go. That pissed me off. Then my nephew is king bass head at his school he is loving all the attention and everything but not one single thank you.

I had the same issue and getting sleep, visa CPAP now, helped a lot. I was an asshole for 5+- years. I hate myself for that. I'd stay up learning something for work or playing games, getting 2-4 hours a sleep at night. On top of having sleep apnea, it wasn't good. I barely remember, I literally have to force myself to think back, my 5yo's first 4 years. It's a faint memory, thankfully I do remember it, but it pisses me off.

Try to get some sleep. Has your wife ever mentioned to you that you stopped breathing anytime you were asleep? Good luck, here for yeah if you need anything.

Whew that is a lot on your plate and yes I would bet that gives you a short temper. The problem is the ones who get the crap from us is the ones who are not doing anything. the thing with out little ones is they so feel our stress and then they act up even more. I am sure you may find this hard but at least try, even if it is for a little bit, take some time out for you. Hang in there!

I can tell you that a hug to your kids during that moment will help both of you
    "Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes."

V.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by squatpresspull View Post
    I had the same issue and getting sleep, visa CPAP now, helped a lot. I was an asshole for 5+- years. I hate myself for that. I'd stay up learning something for work or playing games, getting 2-4 hours a sleep at night. On top of having sleep apnea, it wasn't good. I barely remember, I literally have to force myself to think back, my 5yo's first 4 years. It's a faint memory, thankfully I do remember it, but it pisses me off.

Try to get some sleep. Has your wife ever mentioned to you that you stopped breathing anytime you were asleep? Good luck, here for yeah if you need anything.
    I was told I need to do a sleep study and doc was 99% sure I would fail. They wanted to do surgery not cpap. My tongue needs to be cut and moved forward, tonsils removed and nasal passages roto rootered. Didn't do sleep study because if you fail a sleep study it's damn near impossible to get life insurance after.

Quote Originally Posted by Layddually2 View Post
    I was told I need to do a sleep study and doc was 99% sure I would fail. They wanted to do surgery not cpap. My tongue needs to be cut and moved forward, tonsils removed and nasal passages roto rootered. Didn't do sleep study because if you fail a sleep study it's damn near impossible to get life insurance after.
    Well, I'm screwed then. I had 52 events in my sleep study and before it, I barely had more than 2 maybe 3 hours of sleep at night when I laid down at 9PM and alarm set for 6.

And holy shit on surgery. Although, I think I'd do that (if it worked) over the CPAP, but I didn't investigate it enough to see if I need to.