Thread: Prayers for my teenage daughter.

Prayers for my teenage daughter.

I was hopping some of you would pray for my 14 year old daughter Marissa. She's in good health praise Jesus, but she has pain & depression inside that her mom nor I can soothe.. She's began cutting, being promiscuous & God knows what else. My wife & I both work swing shift so there's no adults @ home in the evening. Fortunately my 16 year old son is very mature for his age & keeps things under control. But I even asked my mother to stay a few nights a week in the spare room so @ least there's an adult around under the circumstances. I'm already facing agg assault charges for KO'ing & breaking the nose of a 22 year old who took her out!??!! My wife & I did not raise her like this!... Idk where this is from, but I do know God can take it away!! Thank you in advance.
    ~Mike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

V.I.P.

Re: Prayers for my teenage daughter.

I feel your pain my daughter is now scared from elbow to wrist on both arms. We went thru a lot with her. She was always a great kid but when she hit 16 like a switch was flipped. She is now 18 living on her own but still refuses to straighten up.
    Last edited by Layddually2; 03-30-2016 at 01:42 PM.

My heart goes out to you and your family brother. I'll keep you, your daughter, and family in my daily prayers and pray The Good Lord can bring peace to you all. God bless and take care.
    “Iron sharpens iron; so a man sharpens the countenance of his brother.” (Proverbs 27:17) ...and borrowed from A L

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Here is a prayer for you and your daughter brother...

Dear Lord, you have witnessed the rebelliousness of youth since the very beginnings of time. You understand a parent's anguish and helplessness over the actions of his child. Please help us to transform our anger and frustration into loving care for our child who has gone astray. Help us begin to mend our broken fences and heal our broken hearts. Bless our child and also help her to mend the error of her ways. Help and bless us all to do right in Your name and restore us to peace and tranquility. Amen.

Will keep you and her in our daily prayers, just love her, make her feel special to daddy, and sounds like she is seeking the attention she may not be getting at home right now. Stay strong and when able just shower her with love and affection.
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

Brother I hope and pray for the best outcome with your family. May the angels look over all of your loved ones during this time.
    Check Out "The Lunchbox" Past, Present and Future Life Log!!

http://www.musclecoalition.org/showt...nto-the-Future

UGh I hate hearing and seeing this. It starts even earlier now and I think children are more stressed than we were. I think we as parents think we are giving enough attention to our child when some may even need more. Lots of love and listening to her even though she may not want to say a thing and fight it. My thoughts are with you all.
    "Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes."

Prayers for your daughter and family.
    DISCLAIMER: "Encino_Mang" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Nothing posted by Encino_Mang should be considered a statement of fact. Encino_Mang talks big looking for acceptance because everyone pointed, laughed and called him ugly names. He is also generally untrustworthy and unpopular with the women's. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

V.I.P.

In our thoughts and prayers brother.

Ltyson

Praying for your family my friend