Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Are CrossFit Workouts a Good Training Choice when you have to baby a Back Injury?

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Re: Are CrossFit Workouts a Good Training Choice when you have to baby a Back Injury?

What is the back injury anyway?
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

Re: Are CrossFit Workouts a Good Training Choice when you have to baby a Back Injury?

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleAddiction View Post
    What is the back injury anyway?
    Herniated L4 and spinal stenosis is what the Doc said I had going on.
    DISCLAIMER: "Encino_Mang" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Nothing posted by Encino_Mang should be considered a statement of fact. Encino_Mang talks big looking for acceptance because everyone pointed, laughed and called him ugly names. He is also generally untrustworthy and unpopular with the women's. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

Nbencze

Quote Originally Posted by baby1 View Post
    probably because you couldnt do crossfit
    Not with my joints...... When I was in the army I fought a crossfire guru. Dude had nice size to him but was very weak. That's prob why I've never been sold on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nbencze View Post
    Not with my joints...... When I was in the army I fought a crossfire guru. Dude had nice size to him but was very weak. That's prob why I've never been sold on it.
    And 9 out of 10 of them look like they have never been in a gym in their fucking life. Sure the elite ones that compete on tv look great and what else do u notice?? They all are covered in that KT tape as they are all injured and broken down.

Great u can jump over an elephant. Your medal is in the mail asshole.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

LOL IG!!!

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    And 9 out of 10 of them look like they have never been in a gym in their fucking life. Sure the elite ones that compete on tv look great and what else do u notice?? They all are covered in that KT tape as they are all injured and broken down.

Good to see you Iggy lol...
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

ROFLMAO !!!

Lol they just annoy me. Every Time I see them doing that spaz epileptic "pull up" it takes all I have to not go over and say...."hop down so I can show you how to do that properly....."

All the ppl I've ever met that do it won't shut up about it. It's like how do u know someone is a vegan.....don't worry they will fucking tell you! Same with cross fit ppl. Don't worry they will tell you!

Look I get that a lot of it makes a well rounded better athlete and has its place no doubt. Overall not impressed.......

Lol they just annoy me. Every Time I see them doing that spaz epileptic "pull up" it takes all I have to not go over and say...."hop down so I can show you how to do that properly....."

All the ppl I've ever met that do it won't shut up about it. It's like how do u know someone is a vegan.....don't worry they will fucking tell you! Same with cross fit ppl. Don't worry they will tell you!

Look I get that a lot of it makes a well rounded better athlete and has its place no doubt. Overall not impressed.......
    your just jealous of their kettle bells

Quote Originally Posted by xdude View Post
    your just jealous of their kettle bells
    That's one of useful things they do lol.