Thread: New APS CHAIN'D REACTION!

New APS CHAIN'D REACTION!

Welcome the newest addition to the MR store: APS CHAIN'D REACTION!

https://www.mrsupps.com/products/569/chaind-reaction/#

Check out the link for the full description, but you're getting (7.5g) ultra micronized BCAAs at a 2:1:1 ratio along with (2g) glutamine, L-alanine, L-Glycine and sustamine.

My favorite part? The flavor!

You have blue raspberry, but more importantly, we have Rocket Pop! If you've tried out Mesomorph, you know the deliciousness that is well known as one of the best supplement flavors out there. So if you're looking for something tasty to drink without the stims, this will certainly fit the bill!

I just rocked 2 scoops with a shaker full of ice and ice water last night and it was amazing. I plan to actually blend some up here in the next night or two to do it up like a proper slushie. Heck, I might even put some in a popsicle mold and toss it in the freezer to really get the full effect. Gotta have fun with it!

https://www.mrsupps.com/products/569/chaind-reaction/#

Re: New APS CHAIN'D REACTION!

Nice to see another amino option added to the mr supps store,we already had a bunch! the profile looks great!Ive tried amino hp and loved it.. this is next.

muscle-research 10% discount code: cheaper

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Re: New APS CHAIN'D REACTION!

Quote Originally Posted by cane View Post
    Nice to see another amino option added to the mr supps store,we already had a bunch! the profile looks great!Ive tried amino hp and loved it.. this is next.
    I use Amino HP and Aminogen, will try this soon.
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!