Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vegas...

Vegas...

IG, I was in your neck of the woods last week. Took the wife to Vegas for her b-day. Was there Wednesday through Saturday. Stayed at Planet Hollywood. You can get lost in that resort, we did! We had a great time! What happened to the pirate show at Treasure Island? That was a landmark for the strip! I was very disappointed!

Re: Vegas...

I've had some good times in Vegas! Went down to visit a friend who moved there with 500 bucks said I'd stay till my money was gone. Ended up being there for 3 1/2weeks lol got lucky the first night and hit Trlpleburning 7's won 1500 bucks right off the bat lol had an amazing time went back for New Years and that was ridiculous every hotel on strip has they own fireworks it was amazing 200,000 on the strip I think was the number that year! Love that place haven't been back since we had the kids tho lol

We were there for New Years 2000! A real madhouse! They had a mini jail in the middle of Las Vegas blvd! Lockin up people laft and right! When were you there Ebo?

Quote Originally Posted by Slayer View Post
    IG, I was in your neck of the woods last week. Took the wife to Vegas for her b-day. Was there Wednesday through Saturday. Stayed at Planet Hollywood. You can get lost in that resort, we did! We had a great time! What happened to the pirate show at Treasure Island? That was a landmark for the strip! I was very disappointed!
    Lol I'm so out of touch with the night scene. I didn't know the pirate show is gone. I have to ask my dad he worked there. I bet they dropped it when they dropped the "treasure island " name.

Vegas is crazy for sure. Drink prices are insane. I don't bother with that whole scene. We don't get out much lol.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

We dont get out much either! Does that mean were getting old? LOL!

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    Lol I'm so out of touch with the night scene. I didn't know the pirate show is gone. I have to ask my dad he worked there. I bet they dropped it when they dropped the "treasure island " name.

Vegas is crazy for sure. Drink prices are insane. I don't bother with that whole scene. We don't get out much lol.
    I am not one for Vegas, wife and I had an incredible time there years ago but we didn't get out of the room much ...I am not a gambler, drinker, or partier for that matter so not much more to do there unless you are there for an event or have family.
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

haven't been there since a couple weeks after 9/11
    the place was empty ..

V.I.P.

I had no idea anyone was from LV on the Forums...

IG, weren't we just talking bout guns in the other sub forum on here. No clue you were local...

Quote Originally Posted by Slayer View Post
    We were there for New Years 2000! A real madhouse! They had a mini jail in the middle of Las Vegas blvd! Lockin up people laft and right! When were you there Ebo?

Quote Originally Posted by Willis View Post
    I had no idea anyone was from LV on the Forums...

IG, weren't we just talking bout guns in the other sub forum on here. No clue you were local...
    Small world! Hit me up if u wanna go shooting sometime. My buddy just got the new sig sauer legion p226 SAO u can try all those guns I mentioned lol.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!