Thread: Quesadillas

Quesadillas

So I'm addicted to chicken and steak quesadillas. I've literally been eating like 2-3 a day. I know they aren't great for my diet, especially with the amount of cheese I slap on them. Anybody have a healthier version of the classic chicken quesadilla that you'd share with me so I don't start packing on lbs cuz of this obsession! Thanks.. As I finish chewing my last bite of quesadilla lol
    It's bad!!!

Nbencze

Re: Quesadillas

Love this guy........great recipes.
    http://youtu.be/B9I9FHCm5zc

Quote Originally Posted by Ebo10 View Post
    So I'm addicted to chicken and steak quesadillas. I've literally been eating like 2-3 a day. I know they aren't great for my diet, especially with the amount of cheese I slap on them. Anybody have a healthier version of the classic chicken quesadilla that you'd share with me so I don't start packing on lbs cuz of this obsession! Thanks.. As I finish chewing my last bite of quesadilla lol
    It's bad!!!
    Maybe use whole wheat tortillas and fat free cheese as a way to make it " healthier". Mrs dash makes a taco season and fajita season that you could use. The filling shouldn't be too bad if ur using chicken, peppers, onions.

Are you using a dipping sauce? Guacamole might be an option if your meal plan can handle it.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Kingjmack View Post
    Maybe use whole wheat tortillas and fat free cheese as a way to make it " healthier". Mrs dash makes a taco season and fajita season that you could use. The filling shouldn't be too bad if ur using chicken, peppers, onions.

Are you using a dipping sauce? Guacamole might be an option if your meal plan can handle it.

Yeah I'm gonna switch to whole wheat. I've been using a low fat cheese but I've been pilling mounds of cheese, probably way too much. It's the cheese that I'm craving I think so I'm gonna look for an alternative cheese and also try these two new recipes that are probably half the calories I'm guessing. Thanks for the posts fellas

Quote Originally Posted by Kingjmack View Post

^ Ditto! Also you could use FF refried beans as well for a little added protein along with chicken, steak, bison, venison, shrimp, etc. Enjoy!
    “Iron sharpens iron; so a man sharpens the countenance of his brother.” (Proverbs 27:17) ...and borrowed from A L