Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kevin Levrone 2016 mr O!

Re: Kevin Levrone 2016 mr O!

Quote Originally Posted by Slayer View Post
    Kai won 3 Arnolds in a row. 1st place is 140,000. Thats 420,000 for 3 weeks work! He doesnt need to do the O!
    Well that's hardly accurate lol. He worked his ass off all year to win so not really a week per show and u made it seem like there is 3 arnolds per year....

140k seems like a ton and I could easy nice on that!! However figure taxes....and the amount of drugs and food it takes to stay that big I'm sure he isn't a rich as u would think.

Granted jay cutler lives like a baller and he said the food bill includes "eating out meals and entertaining quests " but jay said he spends $100k a year on food alone when he was competing.
    He also spend $4k a month on a special muscle massage place lol.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    Well that's hardly accurate lol. He worked his ass off all year to win so not really a week per show and u made it seem like there is 3 arnolds per year....

140k seems like a ton and I could easy nice on that!! However figure taxes....and the amount of drugs and food it takes to stay that big I'm sure he isn't a rich as u would think.

Granted jay cutler lives like a baller and he said the food bill includes "eating out meals and entertaining quests " but jay said he spends $100k a year on food alone when he was competing.
    He also spend $4k a month on a special muscle massage place lol.
    This sports expense isn't worth the return...yes food is #1 expense that is ridiculous. Jay has or had sponsors so that helped, but yeah for an upcoming pro there is no $$$ until the big shows. Year round training for 1-2 shows is a lot of work...trust me. I am no pro, and it is a lifestyle that can make or break you financially and add family and kids???
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

Quote Originally Posted by Slayer View Post
    Kai won 3 Arnolds in a row. 1st place is 140,000. Thats 420,000 for 3 weeks work! He doesnt need to do the O!
    Do you see where he lives?
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleAddiction View Post
    Do you see where he lives?
    Lol u are right!! granted it was a while back but yeah some shit hole apartment and rode public transportation. Hopefully he is at least doing better then that!!!

I'm trying to find out what happened to Dennis wolf. I know a guy who does work for him but he is out of town at the moment. I'll report back with that gossip if I get it lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    Lol u are right!! granted it was a while back but yeah some shit hole apartment and rode public transportation. Hopefully he is at least doing better then that!!!

I'm trying to find out what happened to Dennis wolf. I know a guy who does work for him but he is out of town at the moment. I'll report back with that gossip if I get it lol.
    What happened to Dennis? He competed last year no?

Well for being almost 52 he is in better shape than any previous competitors that won and retired. I am 51 and look avg compared to him. I dont see why he couldnt win if he pulls the little details together.
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleAddiction View Post
    What happened to Dennis? He competed last year no?
    He did and got robbed IMHO. He was hands down best conditioned.

With wolf....No one knows what happened. It's been announced he is canceling his next show but no ones knows if he is injured or had a freak accident like branch falling on ice and fucking up his leg a year or 2 ago.

Maybe the Kai making is seem like he won't do the O and wolf claiming he is out for a while all trickery and weeks before they will both announce they are in the show and what a turn out and buzz that will create!

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Well for being almost 52 he is in better shape than any previous competitors that won and retired. I am 51 and look avg compared to him. I dont see why he couldnt win if he pulls the little details together.
    He looks good and yes there is 20 weeks left but we are talking mr O good! Even if Kai and wolf don't make the show u still have Phil, dexter, huge rammy, and many more nipping at his heals.

What I've seen at the Olympia is its yes mostly about size but the conditioning with the size is what wins it.

Phil always brings the best blend of size and conditioning. Wolf had it nailed last year and should have placed higher IMHO. Kai is always shredded but has weird looking body type compared to Phil.

Will be an entertaining event that is for sure.

Kevin will look great

If Kevin was truly serious and did a smaller show......I really don't see it being too challenging for him. His body responds to aas better that anyone I've ever seen and we know he has the discipline to avoid the gut most have today and keep a tight waist. I'd imagine a rounder rhoden, with larger shoulders.

It will be an interesting show for sure. Imagine grandpa from days of Weider wins the Mr. O.
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK