Thread: Outcome on physical ailments

Outcome on physical ailments

After many many months of testing it comes down to I have sluggish blood flow. This causes angina and from what I have experienced a great many other things. i was considered type II diabetic now my waking blood sugar is only 85 and hovers around there through out the day except after eating. My high blood pressure is no more I am at 80/40 At the end of medicine half life at like 112/70. I use 250mg/eow test cyp for hrt. And I feel good. Upping to ew though. I don't like the week of declining test levels. My cholesterol is as perfect as it gets too. The only side effect is getting light-headed if i stand up too fast. Amzing tye difference between now and last year at this time. I don't get bloated like I used to and my poop is as normal as it gets regardless of what I eat.

Here is list of Rx and supplements:

Renexa 1000mg/2x day
    imdur 20mg/day
    Lossrtan 25mg/day
    Artorovastatin 10mg/day
    Prescription Claritin 1x day
    Aspirin 325mg/1x day
    B12 complex
    D3
    Biotin
    Chromium
    Test Cyp 200mg/eow

Sucks getting old huh? But this regimine works. Plus I take nolva, adex and letro when upping dise of test or adding in more stuff.

The best part is I feel so much better it isnt even funny. I just cannot believe it took years to figure out, partly because I would say chest pain was just being sore from working out, etc. I cannot believe how much better it is actually being pain free in my chest with only occasional flare up. More energy much less bloating, better apoetite, better gym time. Hell, I actuallysweat again in gym. It takes like half hour after gym for me to stop sweating. My metabolism is way better than before.
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK

Re: Outcome on physical ailments

Awesome to hear this brother! Keep it up and keep grinding!

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    [COLOR=#333333]Sucks getting old huh? But this regimine works. Plus I take nolva, adex and letro when upping dise of test or adding in more stuff.
    Yep.... SUCKS BIG TIME! I've got two torn rotator's cuffs, bad back, left hip hurts like crazy today, and to top it all off........I've got shingles! Sucks donkeys. lol
    “Iron sharpens iron; so a man sharpens the countenance of his brother.” (Proverbs 27:17) ...and borrowed from A L

Your a tuff guy BH! You can work through this!

Quote Originally Posted by Slayer View Post
    Your a tuff guy BH! You can work through this!
    Yeah, just gives me something to look forward to when I make a comeback! S.O.B.'s at the gym won't know what hit 'em when I come back! BIGGER... STRONGER... FASTER...! lol
    “Iron sharpens iron; so a man sharpens the countenance of his brother.” (Proverbs 27:17) ...and borrowed from A L

I can work thru anything but a heart that hurts and a mom who just passed makes you go hmmmm. Right now I am hyper sensitive to anything out of the ordinary with my body. Especially since I know what neing fined tuned means vs your not firing on all cylinders.
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    I can work thru anything but a heart that hurts and a mom who just passed makes you go hmmmm. Right now I am hyper sensitive to anything out of the ordinary with my body. Especially since I know what neing fined tuned means vs your not firing on all cylinders.
    Hang in there brother, keep your head up, it'll get better with time.

I know things get better but reality is we are all fighing a battle we have already lost. But im not going quitely!

Neither will I!