Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Need work advise.

Re: Need work advise.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebo10 View Post
    Shit sounds like you got some serious competition then bro! You better up your game, I mean you said it yourself that you have been lacking in effort in mny areas... Maybe this is just a wake up call for you to up your game. Tren should help in my opinion.. Gives me all the desire in life I need!, you got this brother you got this
    That's how I'm looking at it. I will know what's up when I talk to her tomorrow. All else fails I'll go work for that other guy and hunt for something with better pay but in the meantime I will have money coming it to pay the bills so we don't eat up savings......
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    While I agree with u. She will never do that. He is the top money winner for the department. It would take 2 people to replace him.
    I'm going to make a couple assumptions here.

This kid is in need of approval and is likely mid to late 20s. Hungry enough to be good at his job, and look good at it. His ego is rolling, so he's thinking about what's next.
    When someone is top sales, they get an active ear. I'm sure he loves that attention.

IG you know how this ends but you are concerned since he brought your name in.

Sit back, relax, and watch the show. Please give us details though brother.
    When you backstab your colleagues, you welcome hate and scrutiny.

Also....the top never sits at the top long. They learn to share and work smarter.

Quote Originally Posted by PudgieRaubach View Post
    I'm going to make a couple assumptions here.

This kid is in need of approval and is likely mid to late 20s. Hungry enough to be good at his job, and look good at it. His ego is rolling, so he's thinking about what's next.
    When someone is top sales, they get an active ear. I'm sure he loves that attention.

IG you know how this ends but you are concerned since he brought your name in.

Sit back, relax, and watch the show. Please give us details though brother.
    When you backstab your colleagues, you welcome hate and scrutiny.
    U nailed it out of the park! Exactly all those things to the T. He is great at what he does just sucks with co workers. Everyone is an idiot to him. His idea of how to make the department better if he ran the show is fire everyone. The reason we have weak newbys is simple. Corporate America! They would rather take a kid who is a car washer put him into the mix and make everyone train him.
    Yeah duh u can get a great person for $70k a yr but that's not going to happen.

It is what it is.....if she wants a jackass like that then have at it.

Truth be told I don't want her job for long. It's a terrible job. I just want to have it to have the title for future jobs and make a good living for 2-3 years was my plan. Then I can go to any parts department at a dealer or any parts place anywhere and be able to do any position.

Sounds like you have a plan IG!

I want to come and slap this kid for you bro! Lol I et idk ock him out with an open handed slap! I hate lil punks with no respect, it seems that's all these young kids are like these days, entitled little spoiled punks

I agree with you Ebo!

I had a chance to talk to my boss today.

She wants to move me back to the old store I worked at since it's closer to my house so I can be closer to my family. The old store just got s remodel and is gorgeous. She wants me to take my business and migrate it to that store to help it grow again.

Just would be more of a lateral move money wise.

It's all up in the air now....

Do I push to stay far away from home and hope to get the high stress even more hours job? Or do I take the 5 minutes from home stress free job at the fancy new location for probably same or less pay......

I'll see what she gets back to me with and ask all the nitty gritty details.

Less stress and close to home is a good thing. Yes, wait for the details.

Any updates IG?