Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Need work advise.

Re: Need work advise.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebo10 View Post
    I say just up your game in all aspects at the job. Wait and see how that effects everything that has been going on. If and when you have gotten back to where you feel comfortable that you have regained trust and what not with boss and everyone, then bring up the dipshit and say hey this asshole was backstabbing me I don't want him on my crew. Then get the boss to give you the hammer and go fire his ass.
    While I agree with u. She will never do that. He is the top money winner for the department. It would take 2 people to replace him.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

You have to play the game until its time to not play the game! Violence or words brings you down to his level. You are better than that IG! Hang in there for now until the master plan unfolds!

I feel for ya brother because my wife goes thru the same bullsh*t at her job. You just have to play the game, but it will be for temporary because people come and go all the time. One thing I suggested to my wife to do is to keep what I call a "little black book". Document EVERYTHING that is going on wrong around there, including mistakes and errors co-workers are intentionally doing to sabotage you or someone else, name calling, and even gossip, etc.. That way if something ever comes up, or your job is at jeopardy, or they call you out on something, or even wrongful termination; you'll have that documentation to fall back on with dates, times, people involved, etc. to file a wrongful termination lawsuit or at least verbal threats. Also, have your local Workforce Commission info (address, phone number) handy as well in case you need to hurl that up in their face. Power and strength to you brother. Hope everything eventually works itself out for you, just takes time and patience and a cool head.
    “Iron sharpens iron; so a man sharpens the countenance of his brother.” (Proverbs 27:17) ...and borrowed from A L

IG, did you get that! Cool head!

Fucking boss is out sick today so I will have to wait until she's back......

Quote Originally Posted by Slayer View Post
    IG, did you get that! Cool head!
    So I shouldn't have started tren last night??

Lol I will do my best. If she isn't on board is when I fear the guido lunatic will come out.

Maybe not a good time!!! LOL!

Yeah, you don't want that big green ugly tren monster coming out right now! lol
    “Iron sharpens iron; so a man sharpens the countenance of his brother.” (Proverbs 27:17) ...and borrowed from A L

Quote Originally Posted by Big Hoss View Post
    Yeah, you don't want that big green ugly tren monster coming out right now! lol
    Hulk smash!! Lol I don't get tren rage or roid rage. Maybe slightly less tolerant knee deep in a blast....

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    While I agree with u. She will never do that. He is the top money winner for the department. It would take 2 people to replace him.
    Shit sounds like you got some serious competition then bro! You better up your game, I mean you said it yourself that you have been lacking in effort in mny areas... Maybe this is just a wake up call for you to up your game. Tren should help in my opinion.. Gives me all the desire in life I need!, you got this brother you got this