Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Need work advise.

Re: Need work advise.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleAddiction View Post
    Too much to type on a phone... definitely do not confront Josh, leave him alone unless you personally catch him in something you can prove to your boss beyond a reasonable doubt...don't fall I to his game. YOU step up your game now knowing this info...use it to your advantage moving forward...if you know he is trying to sabotage you, then like in Jiu Jitsu use his weight against him. Don't give him any power, you be the better one by doing the better job. If he then starts lieing or doing things then address it but since you are already the Assistant Manager to your boss then do the best job with the best attitude you can and don't worry about Josh.
    Agree 100% if you confront him especially in any kind of threatening manner he is going to bust on you and make you look worse. let him slip up then approach your manger in a manner of "I hate talking bad about people" but...he really messed X up.

Quote Originally Posted by kazman68 View Post
    Agree 100% if you confront him especially in any kind of threatening manner he is going to bust on you and make you look worse. let him slip up then approach your manger in a manner of "I hate talking bad about people" but...he really messed X up.
    Thanks kaz. Past the issue now. Moved stores. Josh is now my boss and far better then my old cunt boss ever was to me. Fuck that management shit. He can have it! My life is so much easier now. I do my shift and done deal. No texts or calls after hours. No countless reports and paperwork to keep up on daily.
    I just do what I do now. Make myself and the part dept money and help the service guys get the correct parts to fix the cars the 1st time. I brought all my business accounts that only like dealing with me over so business is booming!
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    Thanks kaz. Past the issue now. Moved stores. Josh is now my boss and far better then my old cunt boss ever was to me. Fuck that management shit. He can have it! My life is so much easier now. I do my shift and done deal. No texts or calls after hours. No countless reports and paperwork to keep up on daily.
    I just do what I do now. Make myself and the part dept money and help the service guys get the correct parts to fix the cars the 1st time. I brought all my business accounts that only like dealing with me over so business is booming!
    I get it I was in management myself and was working 68-70 hours a week, sickening, then they wonder why people burn out....yes I'm happy right now having my very small unimportant place in the world. ) Good to hear )