Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Worried about my dog....

Worried about my dog....

My 4 yr old wanted to find a cave to explore lol. She saw one in the mountains near us during the daily commute and demanded my wife pulled over and take her to explore the cave! My wife said what about your sisters?? " leave them in the car mom lets go!!"
    Kids😂😂

My wife told her no we are not doing that but I know a hike we can go on with tunnels we can walk in!

We took all 3 kids and the family dog on the hike. He is getting older now 8-9 yr old large breed pitbull. I walk him daily for about 30 minutes. He has gotten a little limp lately and I was going to bring him in for arthritis meds next few weeks anyways.

He did pretty good on the walk but u could tell he was ready to go home lol.

When we got home I opened the hatch on our SUV and went to go help him get down. His stupid ass jumps out of the fucking back! He fell when he landed and looked like he fell into his hip! I quickly helped him up and he stumbled inside the house. That was Sunday.

Past 2 days he is not himself. He doesn't want to get up and move around. He got up for his food but barely and looks like he can barely stand on his back legs. He ate but didn't wanna go outside and he always does when he eats. I picked all 97 lbs of his ass up and carried him into the yard and he did his business and I carried him back in and rest him down to sleep.

I'm beside myself with worry.....I'm taking him to the vet 1st thing tomorrow but I fear it's something bad.

I just past the 1 yr anniversary of losing my other dog and his companion.

I'm not ready to lose my best friend. Some days the only thing that goes right is the 30 minutes in the morning I take my 4 yr old and him out around the park.

Don't reckon I'll be sleeping much tonight fellas....

Say a prayer for Zeus MC!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1464157843.633347.jpg
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Re: Worried about my dog....

V.I.P.

In our thoughts and prayers brother. I have a German Shepherd that is also my best friend, so I understand the worry. Hoping it is just a strain or something simple that he will recover quickly from with rest. Let us know what the vet says.

Ltyson

I hear you my Pups worry me as they are my family. I'm thinking its arthritis or maybe degenerative joint. My friend took his pup in vet after he wasn't walking very good for a few days after x-rays and blood work they gave him pain meds and he was fine the next day.

I'm praying for your Zeus and hopefully its nothing too bad maybe just over did it.
    DISCLAIMER: "Encino_Mang" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Nothing posted by Encino_Mang should be considered a statement of fact. Encino_Mang talks big looking for acceptance because everyone pointed, laughed and called him ugly names. He is also generally untrustworthy and unpopular with the women's. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

Nbencze

I'm sorry to hear that bro. I'll pray he's okey.

Tramadol and glucosamine man, hide it in peanut butter. It'll help him rehab through it.

Truly Blessed.

Lets hope for the best! Dont jump to conclusions until the Vet looks at him. I have 2 birds. 1 is over 30 years old. I worry about her all the time!

Quote Originally Posted by Slayer View Post
    Lets hope for the best! Dont jump to conclusions until the Vet looks at him. I have 2 birds. 1 is over 30 years old. I worry about her all the time!
    I'm trying me best guys! He is such a goof ball! Only thing he loves more then a walk or food is a car ride ! He was so pumped to get into the car! He actually walked to the car and wanted to fuckinf jump in! I picked him up of course. At the vets now. He is standing and happy. He is like a celebrity here. He normally gets his front paws on the counter and says hi to the girls who work here. They all love him here.

Happy he is standing today so maybe he didn't fuck his hips.....

😎😋 vet said nothing feels broken or fucked up to him. He thinks it's soft tissue injury and doesn't feel an x Ray is warranted right now. He is giving me pain pills for him and arthritis meds.

I can't tell you how relieved I am to hear that and see him mobile today. I will walk my boy again soon 😊😊

I hear ya brother, my two Pits are our kids! It's ironic that you're having health issues with your Pit because I got bad news from my vet this past weekend regarding our female. My wife and I noticed that she's been limping on her left hind leg after she's been sleeping for awhile and we just didn't think that much of it (thought maybe she's sleeping on it wrong or whatever) and finally took her to the vet to get checked out. Turns out she's done something to her ACL in her left hind knee. Doc not sure if she's hyper-extended it or possibly a partial tear. He wants to see if she'll get better here in 6-8 weeks and we're suppose to keep her from jumping, running, and playing (yeah right like that's going to happen) and come back for a check-up. Doc said more than likely she's going to have to have surgery.
    So brother, I feel for ya cause our dogs are everything to us, they're a part of the family, and give us unconditional love. I'll keep Zeus and your family in my thoughts and prayers and I request the MC family do the same with my dog as well. Take care and hope that it's nothing serious.
    “Iron sharpens iron; so a man sharpens the countenance of his brother.” (Proverbs 27:17) ...and borrowed from A L