Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Worried about my dog....

Re: Worried about my dog....

Yeah he gave me Gerizyme for his joints/arthritis so I'll see how that works for him. It's a a 70 day supply I got.
    I wanted to put him on EQ and got dosing from a vet but he didn't like the shots. I'm also giving him a small run of adequan zed sent me a while back but I have to muzzle him. He doesn't try to hurt us just that hey fuck of nip lol. I said fine be natty u nutless wonder! I was just trying to get u jacked again! Vet said 50 mg EQ every 2 weeks. The EQ I had was 600mg/ml. Mind numbing dilution lol. I said fuck this.....I told him he is never going to get on stage with that quitters mentality
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

LOL! 600mg EQ?

Lol. Quitter! Step it up Zeus.

Quote Originally Posted by Slayer View Post
    LOL! 600mg EQ?
    Yup! Made 1200 a week real easy. It's thick like 50 weight engine oil lol.

Took Zeus and my 4 yr old out for our morning walk for 1st time since he hurt himself. Just took it easy today and did a short walk. Didn't want him to overdo it!

All is right in the world again. That morning walk just sets the mood like nothing else. My daughter likes to pick flowers and spot bunnies and birds. Couldn't think of a better way to start the day!

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    Took Zeus and my 4 yr old out for our morning walk for 1st time since he hurt himself. Just took it easy today and did a short walk. Didn't want him to overdo it!

All is right in the world again. That morning walk just sets the mood like nothing else. My daughter likes to pick flowers and spot bunnies and birds. Couldn't think of a better way to start the day!
    Awesome to hear bro. Glad things are getting back to normal and looking up. Seems like my female Pit with the knee problem is limping slightly lesser now, but it's still a daily issue with her. Funny story.... while we're all laying on the couch, my wife is rubbing my shoulders while I'm rubbing her sore feet and rubbing the dog's knee at the same time while the other dog is snoring! lol One big happy family!
    “Iron sharpens iron; so a man sharpens the countenance of his brother.” (Proverbs 27:17) ...and borrowed from A L

He has been off the rimadyl(sp?) anti inflammatory 2 days now and seems pretty good! Only issue is he won't take the pills without the wet food. They are big funny shaped pills that would irritate his throat. The anti inflammatory I would stick my hands.