Thread: Gotta Love Millennials

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Gotta Love Millennials

Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

Re: Gotta Love Millennials

Personally, I can't stand their belief in entitlement for themsleves and that the should not have work for anything, should start at the top in a job, be given promotions simply for showi g up at work and that everything should be free. I work with several, and they all annoy the piss out of me. lazy ass fuckers. Oh, and they believe they are smarter than anyone else.
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK

And that video was awesome!
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Personally, I can't stand their belief in entitlement for themsleves and that the should not have work for anything, should start at the top in a job, be given promotions simply for showi g up at work and that everything should be free. I work with several, and they all annoy the piss out of me. lazy ass fuckers. Oh, and they believe they are smarter than anyone else.
    Yep.... agreed! ^
    “Iron sharpens iron; so a man sharpens the countenance of his brother.” (Proverbs 27:17) ...and borrowed from A L

They never want to hear or take advice from us old folk either. At church, I always value the opinions and advice of the elders. They have gone thru things far worse than I ever have and their advice is valuable.
    “Iron sharpens iron; so a man sharpens the countenance of his brother.” (Proverbs 27:17) ...and borrowed from A L

Never met a wise man that did not have wrinkles, gray hair and the look of long journeys in their eyes.

These twits think because they have been alive for a couple decades that they are wiser than god.
    Last edited by chesty; 06-01-2016 at 02:21 AM.