Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Worried about my dog....

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

Re: Worried about my dog....

This is great for humans - but I give to my pup daily . Try it twice a day for awhile http://www.davidwolfe.com/turmeric-g...lk-before-bed/ -Pops

Quote Originally Posted by ordawg1 View Post
    This is great for humans - but I give to my pup daily . Try it twice a day for awhile http://www.davidwolfe.com/turmeric-g...lk-before-bed/ -Pops
    I was giving him 1000mg of curcumin daily. I'll add that to the mix again.

So relieved it's nothing major!

I'm going to switch his food again fucker is 93 lbs!!! He was 97 a few weeks ago so he is losing like I wanted which will also help his stride. Wanna get him to 80-85lbs again. Time for us both to recomp for summer lol.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Glad to hear he's OK Iggy. What a relief.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    😎😋 vet said nothing feels broken or fucked up to him. He thinks it's soft tissue injury and doesn't feel an x Ray is warranted right now. He is giving me pain pills for him and arthritis meds.

I can't tell you how relieved I am to hear that and see him mobile today. I will walk my boy again soon 😊😊

I was giving him 1000mg of curcumin daily. I'll add that to the mix again.

So relieved it's nothing major!

I'm going to switch his food again fucker is 93 lbs!!! He was 97 a few weeks ago so he is losing like I wanted which will also help his stride. Wanna get him to 80-85lbs again. Time for us both to recomp for summer lol.
    Wow! He's a big boy! Both my male and female weigh approx. 66 lbs. each. The male is lean, but the female is a husky girl! lol I'm jealous of her striated glutes and upper body! Glad to hear he's OK.... now off to chase squirrels!
    “Iron sharpens iron; so a man sharpens the countenance of his brother.” (Proverbs 27:17) ...and borrowed from A L

Great news IG! I hope for the best BH.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Hoss View Post
    Wow! He's a big boy! Both my male and female weigh approx. 66 lbs. each. The male is lean, but the female is a husky girl! lol I'm jealous of her striated glutes and upper body! Glad to hear he's OK.... now off to chase squirrels!
    He's a beast for sure! Keep us updated on your dog big hoss! Best of luck!

Thanks brothers! Was soo worried last night but when I saw him standing today I had hope!

He's a beast for sure! Keep us updated on your dog big hoss! Best of luck!

Thanks brothers! Was soo worried last night but when I saw him standing today I had hope!
    Glad to hear brother! Mine goes back to the vet in about 7 weeks. Trying to keep her calm as much as possible, but as soon as she sees a rabbit.... boom there she goes! I cringe every time I see her run like that. Doesn't take much for that ACL to tear either. Will keep ya'll updated...
    “Iron sharpens iron; so a man sharpens the countenance of his brother.” (Proverbs 27:17) ...and borrowed from A L

He isn't fat but he could lean out more. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1464203784.314604.jpg

He isn't fat but he could lean out more. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1464203784.314604.jpg
    Good lookin' dog with great markings.... cute kid! lol Pits are by far the most loyal dog, protective, and companionship worthy dogs. They thrive off of a ton of attention though. Every time we have to leave ours alone for any amount of time they always pout and look like a couple sad-sacks. They know how to pull on my heart-strings! Almost want to slap a service vest on them and take 'em everywhere we go! DO NOT TOUCH THERAPY DOG AT WORK! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Big Hoss View Post
    Good lookin' dog with great markings.... cute kid! lol Pits are by far the most loyal dog, protective, and companionship worthy dogs. They thrive off of a ton of attention though. Every time we have to leave ours alone for any amount of time they always pout and look like a couple sad-sacks. They know how to pull on my heart-strings! Almost want to slap a service vest on them and take 'em everywhere we go! DO NOT TOUCH THERAPY DOG AT WORK! lol
    Picture doesn't do his markings justice. Great tiger stripes on his sides.

We rescued him from the pound when he was about 2. Best dog I've ever had. He came and rested his big head on my lap 1st day we got him as if to say thanks for saving me dad! Never forget how he looked at me that day.