Thread: Guy Liner

Guy Liner

Fuck the Vac............does he use guy liner..............

DISCLAIMER: "Encino_Mang" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Nothing posted by Encino_Mang should be considered a statement of fact. Encino_Mang talks big looking for acceptance because everyone pointed, laughed and called him ugly names. He is also generally untrustworthy and unpopular with the women's. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

Re: Guy Liner

Probably. People do all sorts of weird shit these days.
    I worked with this dude like 4-5 yrs. huge womanIzer. Got fired to not get a sexual harassment charge against him and this female co-worker.

Just found out he has double D tits. Chopped his cock off and is dating a dude at work. True fucking story

So if a 310 lb dude wants to wear some guy liner. Whatever dude. I'm not about to anytime time soon
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

V.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    Probably. People do all sorts of weird shit these days.
    I worked with this dude like 4-5 yrs. huge womanIzer. Got fired to not get a sexual harassment charge against him and this female co-worker.

Just found out he has double D tits. Chopped his cock off and is dating a dude at work. True fucking story

So if a 310 lb dude wants to wear some guy liner. Whatever dude. I'm not about to anytime time soon
    Holy fuck that's a 180 ������

Quote Originally Posted by Kdb510 View Post
    Holy fuck that's a 180 ������
    I heard he just went crazy after his 2nd wife left him. He came home and not a hint of her!
    He was a bi polar nepolian complex bully asshole. I was also part of the reason he got fired.
    He wanted to fight me cause I threw a book at him lol. Huge 240 lb guy I worked with kept him at bay. He got in trouble for being such a wild man and the sexual harassment charge pending was the deal closer.

I knew he wasn't mentall stable but never thought he would chop his cock off and get tits lol.
    He is making them build him a tranny bathroom at work.....going to cost them $20k!
    What does the bathroom sign have the dress with a cock? Lol.

V.I.P.

I heard he just went crazy after his 2nd wife left him. He came home and not a hint of her!
    He was a bi polar nepolian complex bully asshole. I was also part of the reason he got fired.
    He wanted to fight me cause I threw a book at him lol. Huge 240 lb guy I worked with kept him at bay. He got in trouble for being such a wild man and the sexual harassment charge pending was the deal closer.

I knew he wasn't mentall stable but never thought he would chop his cock off and get tits lol.
    He is making them build him a tranny bathroom at work.....going to cost them $20k!
    What does the bathroom sign have the dress with a cock? Lol.
    Yep a miniskirt with a cock hanging out the bottom 😂
    Last edited by Kdb510; 06-11-2016 at 10:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kdb510 View Post
    Yep a miniskirt with a cock hanging out the bottom 😂
    Exactly what I envision 😂😂

Plus I think he's on Roids too!!!

you-dont-say-rage-face.jpg
    DISCLAIMER: "Encino_Mang" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Nothing posted by Encino_Mang should be considered a statement of fact. Encino_Mang talks big looking for acceptance because everyone pointed, laughed and called him ugly names. He is also generally untrustworthy and unpopular with the women's. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.