Thread: Ohh what the hell!

Ohh what the hell!

I posted this on my other social medias, so I might as well post it here too.

BigFATMike.jpg

I'm "officially" down from about 374lbs to 340.5(ish)lbs. About the only thing I've done, was make my meals smaller. Only eating three to four times day and not caring what it is. Just 100% portion control, plus less sodas/pops/cokes.... Working on drinking at least 1 gallon of water a day, usually 1.5 to 2 on some.

My pants are size 46 and I can easily (while relaxed) pull my pants out away from my side and it's a good 2" or so. I just today started wearing a belt for the first time in years. These pants were so tight, I'd drink water and have to unbutton them. Now I need the belt to hold them up. (My wife got tired of telling me to pull my pants up. This last Saturday, she even told me that she could tell I was skinnier. That's awesome because she sees me everyday and you'd figure she wouldn't notice (like myself by looking) like someone else that hasn't seen me in a few months.

I know I'm still fat, but I can see the "loose skin" around my belly button and spanning out around the bottom part of my stomach. Slowly but surely I'll get to where I want to be. Hopefully I can get to the 15-20% body fat area. I figure I have at least another good 50+ pounds to drop.

Anyways, there you go. I'm on my fat loss journey!

Re: Ohh what the hell!

Quote Originally Posted by squatpresspull View Post
    I posted this on my other social medias, so I might as well post it here too.

BigFATMike.jpg

I'm "officially" down from about 374lbs to 340.5(ish)lbs. About the only thing I've done, was make my meals smaller. Only eating three to four times day and not caring what it is. Just 100% portion control, plus less sodas/pops/cokes.... Working on drinking at least 1 gallon of water a day, usually 1.5 to 2 on some.

My pants are size 46 and I can easily (while relaxed) pull my pants out away from my side and it's a good 2" or so. I just today started wearing a belt for the first time in years. These pants were so tight, I'd drink water and have to unbutton them. Now I need the belt to hold them up. (My wife got tired of telling me to pull my pants up. This last Saturday, she even told me that she could tell I was skinnier. That's awesome because she sees me everyday and you'd figure she wouldn't notice (like myself by looking) like someone else that hasn't seen me in a few months.

I know I'm still fat, but I can see the "loose skin" around my belly button and spanning out around the bottom part of my stomach. Slowly but surely I'll get to where I want to be. Hopefully I can get to the 15-20% body fat area. I figure I have at least another good 50+ pounds to drop.

Anyways, there you go. I'm on my fat loss journey!
    Keep it up brother! Half the battle is the support, will, & determination!
    “Iron sharpens iron; so a man sharpens the countenance of his brother.” (Proverbs 27:17) ...and borrowed from A L

Quote Originally Posted by Big Hoss View Post
    Keep it up brother! Half the battle is the support, will, & determination!
    Thanks and will do. I have motivation from all over the place(s). I'll keep going and will accomplish my goals.

Keep up the good work SPP! Sugars are pure evil! Drink water!!!

Congrats SPP!! You're getting there! One day at a time brother.

How tall are you BTW?

Quote Originally Posted by Slayer View Post
    Keep up the good work SPP! Sugars are pure evil! Drink water!!!
    I usually go with Coke Zero or Diet Coke. I did have one Mountain Dew though. haha

Quote Originally Posted by SFDan View Post
    Congrats SPP!! You're getting there! One day at a time brother.
    Quote Originally Posted by SFDan View Post
    How tall are you BTW?
    Thank you. Yes, I'm learning it's one day at a time. Now that I'm seeing and ftelingthe weight lose... I want it to go faster... I know it won't, but I wish it would. haha

I'm 6' 6".

Keep at it . It takes wanting to make it happen. Looks like your on a good path to a small and healthier you.

Great job......keep it up!
    DISCLAIMER: "Encino_Mang" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Nothing posted by Encino_Mang should be considered a statement of fact. Encino_Mang talks big looking for acceptance because everyone pointed, laughed and called him ugly names. He is also generally untrustworthy and unpopular with the women's. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

Quote Originally Posted by NTL View Post
    Keep at it . It takes wanting to make it happen. Looks like your on a good path to a small and healthier you.
    I definitely want it. I don't want small, just healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Encino_Mang View Post
    Great job......keep it up!
    Thanks!