Thread: Daughter rocked Softball today

Daughter rocked Softball today

Our games today my daughter got 2 doubles a triple and 2 lead-off singles, 4 RBI,S 4 steals she is the fastest one on the team. .She is on a top rated A team Softball team and we play fri sat sun.3 weeks ago we left our other team and there was a tryout for this team.2 days of tryouts I got the call.Now when she was on the other team she batted 4th well since they havent seen her hit yet she had to bat last.well 3 weeks later she creeped up that line and now bats lead off and 2nd. They rotate her each game but that 4th spot is ours soon..She plays Short stop and centerfield.last week she caught a ball in center field girl tagged on 3rd my baby from center field threw a dead on balls right in the catchers mitt. Oh she is only 12.Im very hard on her and I know I need to ease up but Im so very proud of her. Just had to share this . I'm a huge fan of girls college Softball.Girls dont hit there stride until around 14teen .Baby1 also and I are so very proud
    ADMIN OWNER OF WWW.FITNESSGEARED.COM

Re: Daughter rocked Softball today

Best softball Dad ever . Stop buying DiMarinis please,lol

I played slow pitch in city league and USSSA. Excellent job to your daughter.
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK

Good stuff! I love how fast softball is. Don't blink! My wife played college softball was an awesome pitcher. We love the sport but were blessed with all boys
    Sometimes the best thing we can be, is hard on our kids. Especially this day an age where everyone is soft and entitled. Don't let that be our kids! Can't wait to hear more stories

Just got home from her 3 day "A" State Tournament!! Such a blast!!! The team came out in 4th place and they were happy. Next 2 weeks its all weekend tourneys, again. Then a week at Nationals in Indiana in July. Fuzo isnt a traveler usually, but if is anything for our daughter(especially softball), he is all over it

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Congratulations and Happy Father's Day to FUZO!!!
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleAddiction View Post
    Congratulations and Happy Father's Day to FUZO!!!
    thanks and we hope you had a great Fathers Day too!

Congrats on the softball weekend! I am sure Fuzo was smiling from ear to ear!

She went 10-17 for the entire tournament. She loves taking that first Pitch and she hits everything and hardly ever strikes out. Our last game she came 3ft from going over the fence and this one time I didn't video her up to bat she got a triple.Yeah she was upset,lol. I sometimes think its ok to take the first pitch but then again when I played I never did.Yeah as hard as I am on her I was very happy. The one thing we need to work on is sometimes she drops her shoulder and pops it up and tyhats when I go ballistic.
    ADMIN OWNER OF WWW.FITNESSGEARED.COM

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

Damn !! She is tearing it up !! Those are great stats ! Been following women's softball for many years -baseball seems boring after watching and coaching the girls. Keep us posted on here progress and ENJOY -Thanks-OD