Thread: How things can change

V.I.P.

How things can change

So I had planned to move to Colorado. Put house up for sale had a contract in 9hrs. Closing is next week. Now this is where thing get crazy. I hired an old employee hoping he could run the business here while I try to do the springs. Well now we are both in tx and working 20hr days. I'm tired as hell I didn't get to rest this weekend because of moving.

Thank you God for my family, and giving me the strength to take on all that has been sent my way good and bad.

Re: How things can change

Hopefully things will get settled down for you once you make that move. Moving is always stressful and helps to have that support. Just continue to pray for Godly wisdom and guidance. Remember.... trials and tribulations are just temporary! Strength and power to you brother, take care.
    “Iron sharpens iron; so a man sharpens the countenance of his brother.” (Proverbs 27:17) ...and borrowed from A L

V.I.P.

I hope all this effort I'm putting into the business pays off I have work 120hrs in 5 days for two weeks now this week doesn't look to be any different.

Good grief I'd need 3 days of sleep to recover...........keep up the hard work I'm sure it will pay off in the end.
    DISCLAIMER: "Encino_Mang" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Nothing posted by Encino_Mang should be considered a statement of fact. Encino_Mang talks big looking for acceptance because everyone pointed, laughed and called him ugly names. He is also generally untrustworthy and unpopular with the women's. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

Hard work always pays off.... just pray to God for strength (physical, mental, and spiritual strength) brother!
    “Iron sharpens iron; so a man sharpens the countenance of his brother.” (Proverbs 27:17) ...and borrowed from A L