• Yes

1 50.00%
  • No

1 50.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is America over...

Is America over...

...and why.
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK

Is America over...

Yes. If Bernie or Killary win they are coming for our guns and all is lost then.

I'm Going to build an AR or get an AK ASAP.....

The uprising we have talked about before I fear is very close.
    Last edited by Ironguruera; 06-26-2016 at 11:06 AM.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Re: Is America over...

We are blessed to have another day in our lives, tomorrow may not come for some...then America doesn't even matter does it. Stop dwelling on things you can't change and focus on the things you can...like ourselves. Sorry for rant...
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleAddiction View Post
    We are blessed to have another day in our lives, tomorrow may not come for some...then America doesn't even matter does it. Stop dwelling on things you can't change and focus on the things you can...like ourselves. Sorry for rant...
    Agreed. I don't follow the news or get too wrapped up in this crap. I can't change any of it.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleAddiction View Post
    This is key right here. If more people would focus, and help themselves, the domino effect would result. All this anger, and hate is useless, and will never solve any problems in this world. No need to say sorry MA, it is what you live by and you are grateful for what you have.
    Last edited by baby1; 06-26-2016 at 08:45 PM.

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    Agreed. I don't follow the news or get too wrapped up in this crap. I can't change any of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by baby1 View Post
    This is key right here. If more people would focus, and help themselves, the domino effect would result. All this anger, and hate is useless, and will never solve any problems in this world. No need to say sorry MA, it is what you live by and you are grateful for what you have.
    Love you both...so much has happened in the past few years for me that has made me deepen my realization that all the problems in my life are internal and if not identified and worked on/through then they will just keep getting worse...and that is not good for my family. My coach keeps drilling into my head "live in the present moment" daily, NOT others moments but YOUR moment, family moments, precious moments that can pass you like a gust of wind, and for why...is whoever going to be president affecting your relationship with your wife? Your daughter? Your friends and family?? I just am looking at things differently now and thank God for His love and grace for me and for who He has put in my life to help me continue to grow and learn these life experiences...many of you have helped me in these realizations one in particular who is OD, anyway once again rambling again. Live in YOUR moment and don't let anyone steal your joy, take a look around you...what can YOU change if you need to in YOUR life that will bring you peace and joy? I am not saying it isn't a battle, it is for me daily, but a hug and a "I love you daddy or honey" keeps me focused on what is now truly important to me in my life...in my present moment...one thing at this very moment is dinner . God bless...love ya guys & gal .
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

We should live in the moment but we also cannot put our heads in the sand. If we are not vigilant we will lose the very things that let us live in the moment. For some it is our job to do those things that others cannot, so that the rest of us can live in the moment.

For me, I am one of those that do the job that others can't. I have seen things that most wouldn't believe. I have seen and experienced the evil that others would do to all if given the chance. I pray that only a few of us ever experience that evil so that the rest may live life the way it should be.

I will not say one way or the other what I believe but all need to remember this life we have and the moments we have do not come free and there is evil in the world whose sole mission is to take that from us. Whether abroad or within.
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    But you can change things whether by a vote or working in the community or just simply being aware of what is going on in the world. Helping a Vet, a homeless person. Never believe you cannot effect change.

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post

For me, I am one of those that do the job that others can't. I have seen things that most wouldn't believe. I have seen and experienced the evil that others would do to all if given the chance. I pray that only a few of us ever experience that evil so that the rest may live life the way it should be.

I hear what you are saying, but stop right there... One does not know what another has been, experienced etc. keeping that in mind, when looking, or thinking of another is very important. Kindness, if you will. Some people tell the world the things that they have seen, experienced and others...well..they keep it inside. Point here is noone should think they have been dealt harder cards than another because we really do not know what someone has endured. People deal with things differently than others. Don't judge and be kind. I feel exactly the way you do about not sticking our head in the sand BUT if I don't put me first I get lost and am no help to the world. Working on "me" these past couple of years has by far been the hardest work I have ever done but like I always say to myself "nothing great comes easy".

On another note, it sounds like you have endured a lot in life and I often think that us who do are chosen that path to learn and guide others. hang in there Chesty!
    Last edited by baby1; 06-27-2016 at 08:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    But you can change things whether by a vote or working in the community or just simply being aware of what is going on in the world. Helping a Vet, a homeless person. Never believe you cannot effect change.
    Voting. That's funny......if they count my ballot box and if the electoral college doesn't trump my vote. My vote just cancels out the stupid ass at Walmart that is voting for Hillary "because she's a woman"....that was behind me in line at the store the other day.

If I had more time I would like to help vets that's is a good idea and u are more on the right track with statements like that. There are ways to make our country better and it's by helping our neighbors, vets and those less fortunate then us. Doing those things are far far more beneficial then watching the news and worrying about politics.