Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 4 more of my brothers assassinated tonight 7 more wounded

Re: 4 more of my brothers assassinated tonight 7 more wounded

I think every American embraces freedoms of the constitution ..freedom of assembly is on the list .. if you can not protest your government then there you do not have any freedoms .. So I want to believe is every American believes in peace protest .That being said , I have to believe the police are ok with any peaceful protest, ok they have to direct traffic, etc and it is annoying but they don't want to stop the right....

but as long as they are not doing damage to property , every American should be ok with the right to protest ..

We are absolutely fine with and encourage peaceful protests and demonstrations. Look at how the Dallas cops were conducting themselves even as their fellow officers were being shot dead. They were protecting the very people who were protesting against them. That is impressive by anyone's standards.

Some of the most important amendments to the Constitution are the 1, 2, 4, 5-10 and as well as the rest. The first ten being the bill of rights. I took very seriously my oath and the constitution and still do to this day.
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK

we were discussing this earlier about the cop that shot the black guy in the back....
    he is apparently been charge with murder ,and is going to trial

Jury selection began Monday in the trial of Michael Slager, a former police officer accused of murder in the shooting death of Walter Scott as he ran from a traffic stop in April 2015. If convicted, Slager, who is white and 34 years old, faces 30 years to life imprisonment. The shooting was captured on video by a bystander and seen widely via the internet.

apparently that crazy bastard that shot the church goes a few years ago is also having jury selection this week..
    ( how does someone go to church and pray with people for an hour and then open fire )

Charleston is a sleepy small southern city, this is a lot for them ...it is going to be crazy down there

they are asking for people to stay away.

I believe that was the south carolina shooting near or in charleston. If he gets convicted he should go to jail for a long time. Apparently they have enough evidence to get the indictment which means generally they should have enough to get a conviction. If they dont more riots on the way.
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK

I lived in Charleston for two years. It is generally peaceful, but there wre some extremely bad places with bad people.

I was thrilled to see our men and women, in blue, enjoying their time working the World Series here

cool.