Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 4 more of my brothers assassinated tonight 7 more wounded

Re: 4 more of my brothers assassinated tonight 7 more wounded

Last I heard was three more officers in three cities were also shot in an ambush. It is time the citizens stand side by side with peace officers and let hem know we will gladly take he same risks they do so hey may go home and see their little baby sleeping peacefully knowing daddy and mommy are protecting them. Protecting all he little ones and all innocent life.
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK

Another 3 are dead with one clinging to life. I so enjoy being the hunted. NOT. This is a direct result of total leadership failure.
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK

[QUOTE=chesty;108333]Being a deputy I saw the few officers that did abuse their authority and I did report them. QUOTE]

what was the result? was there even an investigation?

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    I abhore the dick head cops. They are very few, but are the ones noticed by all and make it hard for us to do our job. Sure I wanted to catch bad guys and such, but not at the expense of my and my fellow officers. I lived walking in the neighborhoods meeting people giving them a sense of peace knowing I was there to protect them not mess with them.
    I remember ne time we were looking for a murder suspect who was a banger and. Owe he would not be taken alive. He had bought his cemetary plot and headstone so we knew he was serious. It was a black guy.

So so my partner and I plus city cops rolled into a neighborhood to a house he was associated with. While my buddy and the city were talking to some bangers next door I was at the corner keeping an eye on things.

The house on the corner had an older black lady (rather large) her daughter and 2 year old grandchild. I asks her politely if she could get her daughter and grandchild and go inside. She replied why? You gonna shoot me? I was like huh? I then replied no explained we were looking for a murder suspect, I didn't want her or her family to get hurt, and that was the reason I asked for her and them to go inside.

she then said why you got your hand on your gun? I said I don't I am resting my hand on the back of the grip on top. My gun was in my holster. She then replied you gonna shoot me? I said no. She then proceeded for what seems like an eternity to yell as loud as she could that I as gonna do a Rodney King on her and kept saying shoot me, shoot me, shoot me, over and over again. Of course I didn't. But I sure as hell wanted to slap her for being stupid

We didn't find dude that day and everyone was fine. Next morning about 0700 on Sunday, a city cop pulled him over and there was a shoot out. Dumbass got shot, but didn't die, no city cops got hurt, but it was try, he really didn't want to be taken alive.

The he news and public do not see this side of our job. And I have much worse stories. They do not understand the absolute filth and evil we walk in every day for shit pay and sometimes for free if your a reserve not because we will get rich, but because we be live in our duty. And also contrary to popular belief becoming a peace officer is one of the hardest jobs in the country to qualify for both physically, morally and intelligence wise.

I I wish people who complain. About us could walk in our boots daily before passing judgment on us like is being done each and every day to the point we are afraid to do our jobs for fear of being persecuted for simply doing our job.

I abhore the dick head cops. They are very few, but are the ones noticed by all and make it hard for us to do our job.
    **How do we, the public, know who is who, when even you that stand alongside them admit they are abhorred?

she then said why you got your hand on your gun? I said I don't I am resting my hand on the back of the grip on top. My gun was in my holster
    **the grip, or handle, is indeed on your gun, yes?

She then replied you gonna shoot me?
    **in our society today in the US, is that not a reasonable question?? I never carried daily until this year. I will continue to carry everywhere I can.

I I wish people who complain. About us could walk in our boots daily before passing judgment on us like is being done each and every day to the point we are afraid to do our jobs for fear of being persecuted for simply doing our job
    **you applied for this job, interviewed for it, and made a career of it. There is no need for the public to test it out.

I do not AT ALL condone any innocent people being killed, police or civilian, but there is a point where the public has had enough. When the public repeatedly sees the poiice not being charged for murders that are caught on camera of unarmed civilians, people will feel like that have little choice to express themselves. What is a protest going to do? Close a street for 4 hours? What does Blacklivesmatter shirts matter? Do the police notice that feel obligated to take extra precautions?
    please explain how your comment relates to civilians?

I personally will never call 911. I was raised that way, and with the way our society is today, I will teach my children the same.

How can anyone explain none of the officers being guilty of the murder of Freddie Gray? There were 6 charged for his unarmed, in custody DEATH. and none were held responsible.

Do you want your loved ones detained by the police force?

Why did Alton Sterling get shot so many times while he was pinned under a car??

Quote Originally Posted by PudgieRaubach View Post
    Why did Alton Sterling get shot so many times while he was pinned under a car??
    look up the video on that one ...it is on you tube....( and turn down the commentary! decide for your self)
    it was a weird situation, he got tazored twice ( which is either broken tazors, he has an off the charts tolerance.. or was hiding a ground strap somewhere. )

but I would like to know wtf lead up to the tazor... then they got him pin.. some one screams gun and shots are fired...

given the tight quarters and the freakish factor of him taking 2 tazors .. this was already too escalated.

by the way ... you can support black lives matter and blue lives matter at the same time

they are not mutually exclusive ...!

both of these organizations can and mostly do act non violent
    ... it is some deviant jerks that are causing the issues .. we are talking less than .1%

BTW I was watching the news conference on YOU tube.( I was at work) and they streamed live comments
    I could not believe the open racist comments, Swasicka ( how do you text a swasicka ?) and N-bombs

don't these people realize that their social media account was right there?

[QUOTE=PudgieRaubach;108499]
    Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Being a deputy I saw the few officers that did abuse their authority and I did report them. QUOTE]

what was the result? was there even an investigation?
    Yes they were investigated and punished. Our oath is to protect all not just a select few.

This is what I mean. Everyone seems to think they know exactly how when where why and what a cop should do. You see deadly force or other force and automatically assume it is murder or excessive force. As for Freddie each cop had his day in court are we saying the courts are now crooked?

As for protesting what do you think the cops were doing? They were protecting the rights of those to protest what they perceived to be the wrong death of a black person by cops when they were executed.

As as for the two latest deaths why do we assume the cops are guilty and wrong? Shouldn't we wait for the evidence to come in? If it supports criminal charges then charge them and try them in court. But in our country all are presumed innocent until proven guilty. But I guess not for cops.

I have walked as a as a civilian and as a cop. I know what it means to be both. I cannot explain what it means to be a cop to someone who is not nor has a desire to be one. Walk in my shoes before assuming to know what I should do or how I should act.

And should it not be all lives matter? Or is that racist as some have suggested?

And let's ask a question hypothetically, since many of us order supplements in complete violation of law are we willing to be arrested, tried possibly convicted and sentenced to jail? Listen to those cops who come to arrest us, or will we show contempt for them and resist their attempt to do their job? And when we get our ass beat down for resisting arrest will we say, I deserved that or that the cops should have not done their job and just let us go cause hey, we aren't the bad guys we just juicing.

but even you Chesty have to admit some of these videos that are coming out show there are some just plain bad cops...

that guy in NC that pulled over a guy for a tail light , ran his name found out he was wanted for child support , he then ran on foot.. then rather than run after him shot him in the back and killed him...

or that Baltimore thing stinks . they arrest a guy and he is healthy . ends up dead by the time he is getting to the precinct .

or that dash cam showing a guy walking down the street with a gun, and a different cop car cuts in front of the dash cam , and just runs the guy over .. I remember see that , and just thinking , man that looks like a cartoon character flipping in the air like it was from a bugs bunny cartoon.

just saying there are bad apples , and they should be prosecuted ...

again I am saying this is less than 1%..

I think that the cameras on cops will be a good start , at first the cops will hate them , and then it will start working for them like dash cams