Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Metoprolol

Metoprolol

So this med for slowing heartbeat works really well. I can't even hardly get an adrenaline rush which is great as I have been on one continuous for years which sucks ass. Anyway, a side effect is nightmares. Ha nt had one yet, but I have had the most vivid and rememorable sex dreams ever! Like I remember every detail including the girls face, body, voice, skin tone and color of her hair and eyes. Even crazier is they are as real as real life. Plus I am hornier than hell, and my stuff has been working very well since starting the metoprolol and Renexa. Crazy, but fun.
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK

Re: Metoprolol

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Plus I am hornier than hell, and my stuff has been working very well since starting the metoprolol and Renexa. Crazy, but fun.
    Crazy...........that stuff had the exact opposite effect on me.
    DISCLAIMER: "Encino_Mang" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Nothing posted by Encino_Mang should be considered a statement of fact. Encino_Mang talks big looking for acceptance because everyone pointed, laughed and called him ugly names. He is also generally untrustworthy and unpopular with the women's. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

I want some and those dreams too!

Yeah but u don't want the heart that goes with it.

I I just read of 18 fairly successful body builders who all died from timers on the liver, or organ failure or heart attack and enlarged heart. But hey all used massive amounts of roids. Waiting for Coleman and the others to go tits up.
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK

got my heartbeat under control...got rid of the feeling of OD'ng on red bull , when you have not even had a 6oz coffee...

when I first got on it , I remember I described it as I was ready to defuse bombs I was so calm

Granted I was on a very high dose 200mg twice a day..

until it was under 100 BPM.

I know exactly what you are talking about. My dose was low 25mg, but damn no more adrenaline dumps and no feeling like a dozen red bulls with a latte` to boot. Not gonna give it up unless they find a better med.

This is how I'm feeling right now. I ram out of BP meds and can't get any until I go see my doctor. But she recently moved to a different place and the place she was at I owe 40+- dollars, so they won't send over records. If I go there, I have to meet with a new dr and new labs across the board. If I go see her, new labs... gah. Also out of AI... so I'm super bloated and I can feel my heart beat in my head.

I'm drinking the hell out of water right now. Hopefully that will help with BP and water retention down. Local has adex but is asking 2X more than sources here.

Well, I figured out my insurance now has a co-pay. So I went in and didn't have to do any tests or anything. Hopefully feel better in a few days. Sorry to hijack. Admin's, feel free to delete.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

glad to here you are getting treatment.
    that is what is important ... Bp is the silent killed and a generic BP medicine is cheap ...like $4 a month

if you pay full price for meds use www.goodrx.com
    great site, they have coupons for various stores .

it is amazing the swing in price from store to store ..upwards of 300% for just driving down the street a mile or 2

No worries, hi jack away. Glad you got your meds. Last thing you want is high bp.