Thread: It has happend again

It has happend again

France victim of another terrorist attack. If this isn't the wake up call we need then maybe when a dirty bomb goes off in the US at a football or baseball game might do the trick. I doubt it though with current leadership.

Time to wake up and smell the coffee.
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK

Re: It has happend again

There is absolutely zero the current leadership is going to do during an election year.

He won't do anything that could possibly put the Democratic Party under scrutiny.

Sadly I don't think any Republican would do different if it was their office at this time.
    Check Out "The Lunchbox" Past, Present and Future Life Log!!

http://www.musclecoalition.org/showt...nto-the-Future

now did I hear this correct , he took a truck and ran over a bunch of people and last count killed 84 ,

the part I don't understand is truck was supposed to be loaded with grenades and guns...

and they were saying he was lone wolf.. so why load the truck up , and more important why not use the grenades?

the lone wolf thing makes no sense to me ...

also kind of scary that truck which you can get anywhere can do this much damage

He told cops he was delivering ice cream. He had a felony record for violence and stuff why didn't they run his dl first for wants and warrants. He was known to them. Also supposedly they were inert grenades and toy rifles. I'm smelling bs on this one.

Plus us now it comes out the victims in the previous France terrorist attack were tortured and mutilated so bad the cops were puking. Why we don't go super evil Satan on their ass is beyond me. The next president should send the Marine are on, Navy Seals, Rangers and Green Beret in add in Delta Force and give them 1 and only 1 order,

BRING ME THE HEAD OF THE LEADER OF ISIS. I WANT IT ON A PLATE ON MY DESK NO LATER THAN 7 DAYS FROM TODAY.

Then unvail ail it to the world live with the message that they either surrender today or we will personally do this to you and anyone who knows you. We need to go Vlad the Impaler on them and make their killings and more as public as it gets no delay on video feed no censored pics etc.
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK

well ISIS has claimed responsibility, but this is still kind of weird. you are right ,why would they have fake grenades . that is just plain stupid
    the ice cream sale , that is actually brilliant, name a celebration at the beach with fire without them ...talk about a truck that would blend in.

if you know where and who the head of ISIS is , then tell them... I am sure a cruise missile will be heading asap.