Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: pokeman go player finds dead body

Re: pokeman go player finds dead body

agreed , there is def dangers in it but that is the part that should be publicized more. Me, I still dont own a cell phone so no Pokemon for me. They are soul suckers,imho

Quote Originally Posted by kazman68 View Post
    Drag you into an artificial world, track and record you. No thanks. http://www.networkworld.com/article/...pokmon-go.html Millennial's already have a major issue with solipsism, this is going to make 100% worse. I have spent the last 2 years researching what is really going on in this country and how the world really works, I know people within the system. The is all part of an agenda.
    I heard about the info gathered in this game was way over the top. That they were changing the settings to gather less , claiming that they just turned them all on and didn't realize they left it all on..

I don't get how people are so willing to hand over info to soulless corporation ( fb google etc.)

those things that listen to you ( tv cell phones Microssoft's Cortana..) they can use any thing they here ..

Quote Originally Posted by xdude View Post
    I heard about the info gathered in this game was way over the top. That they were changing the settings to gather less , claiming that they just turned them all on and didn't realize they left it all on..

I don't get how people are so willing to hand over info to soulless corporation ( fb google etc.)

those things that listen to you ( tv cell phones Microssoft's Cortana..) they can use any thing they here ..
    It's always by accident ) yes our 'smart' technology. Like the Samsung tv that says it's recording you. Hell no! If people knew there was and end agenda to all of this they would stay as far away as possible. https://www.hackread.com/samsung-sma...conversations/

Quote Originally Posted by baby1 View Post
    this game has its positives and I think its the damn media playing the negatives up, as they always do. people get hit by cars and stuff being on their phone everyday! I look at it this way, Thank God those bodies were found, even if it took this ap to do it. People missing their lost loved ones at least they have been found.
    well it is true it is good these bodies were found, however how many new ones are going to be created by idiots not paying attention?
    I don't blame the game for this. it is just weird what this game has spawned.

dead bodies, new killings , burgerlers setting traps , girl friends catching boy friends cheating, national parks, car accidents, the VP of a company getting fire ... and the list goes on.. I am more amazed it doesn't end

it is like the roger alles sexual harassment story ...it doesn't seem to end ( if you are paranoid about Fox news google black room, unless you are paranoid about google )

It keeps my wife and kids off my back cause they too busy wearing out their phone screens.
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    It keeps my wife and kids off my back cause they too busy wearing out their phone screens.
    plus waiting around for the csi team , once they find a dead body takes time... LOL

How true. But as in earlier posts if people only knew what was being gathered about them they would freak. I can't remember who it was but when they use their laptop they always put tape over the camera. Maybe we should do that too and on our phones as well. I am sure there is a phone back for every type of phone out there and we won't know it till....
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    How true. But as in earlier posts if people only knew what was being gathered about them they would freak. I can't remember who it was but when they use their laptop they always put tape over the camera. Maybe we should do that too and on our phones as well. I am sure there is a phone back for every type of phone out there and we won't know it till....
    Saw this a few months back...I don't know where you stand on Snowden trader/hero
    but some things he says are f'ng scary.

He may be considered a traitors but on the other hand most traitors want money and to my knowledge he didn't get a dime and didn't do it to help a foreign interest. He did what he did because he believed what the US was doing was off reservation concerning the Constitution. If those were his true motives the. He is not a traitor in the literal sense. And yes,an lot of what he says is down right disturbing.

I agree, I lean toward patriot.. after all the things he talks about are an invasion of privacy..
    every body says fine it is ok to monitor the terrorist, but when it comes to my email, internet post and text, well wait a minute you are monitoring everyone... with out a warrant? how long can a warrant take, they have special judges specifically for national security issue ..