Thread: New dog almost MIA!

New dog almost MIA!

We decided to adopt this little dog from the babysitter. They adopted him from the pound and her fat lazy ass and kids apparently can't walk a dog. They have no yard so my wife asked me if we could trial things out. My wife's not a HUGE dog person so I knew I needed to try to help the little guy. My wife said he would literally hug her like a kid and be starving for attention since they would lock him up most of he day.

I like large, muscular, majestic breeds myself. Pitbull, cane corso, Rottweiler etc. I had really been wanting to get a blue and white or cinnamon Pitbull since the passing of my female pit over a 1 ago. So this little guy is from what I can tell chihuahua, rat and maybe hamster? Lol not my type of dog pick at all.

He was a dip shit at 1st. Could not figure the dog door out. Wouldn't do any commands at all. I wanted a companion for my male pit who ironically being 90 lbs he loves little dogs and his two BFF were 2 weiner dogs our friends had. They played ages and had dog sleep overs lol. 2pits and 2 wieners BFF go figure lol. Anyways Zeus was just indifferent with this guy. Could care less! I was like well wtf bro i got him for u to chill with I don't want the faggot.....my wife said the shelter was a 2 week then kill shelter so I said fuck ok ok I'll give it more time!!

Our 3 yr old adores him. Every morning she comes right downstairs and in a decibel that's unmeasurable and even orca at sea world can hear she calls out his name right away. They disappear in the back yard where she feeds him weeds and grass and pretend soups lol. They play hours daily......

Wife calls me yesterday which she never does when I'm at work unless it's important. She was frantic! "Hunter is gone!!" Fucker apparently squeezed out the side gate for the back yard. The bars are pretty damn narrow but he is tiny and got out! Our 4 yr old was freaking out that he was gone. Luckily literally 2 days ago I bought him a name tag with info and nice rolled leather collar. So if someone found him they could at least call. I lost a dog as a kid from being killed by a car. Shit traumatized me for life. Luckily with the new job transfer I'm 5 minutes from home now. I told them look I have to go try to find the chicken hawk I'll BRB!!!

I've had many of escape artist dogs as a kid. My dad used to let the dogs run free in the countless miles of desert by our house. They would run off chasing rabbits, coyotes etc. my dad could do that insane loud whistle with his mouth and would call them a few times and 9 out of 10 times way way off in the distance they would pop up and bomb back to you. Was such a cool thing to watch a dog that was in insane cardio shape cover ground like that. Damn can they move out! A few times however they didn't come to dads call. He was honest and told me son I'm sorry they might not come home this time. Both times those dick dogs were literally at the house at the front door waiting like wtf where have u 2 jack asses been!?!?

I learned dogs are far smarter then we think they are and are probably on the way home. However cars are always my concern and we have a heat spell last few days. It's 110+ by me. Ground is crazy hot on their paws and will do damage fast!

I have been walking Hunter with Zeus daily to the nearby park. I said if I get real damn lucky he is in the yard at home. If not hopefully the park having the time of his life.......

I drove by the park on the way home going real slow keeping and eye out for him. No dice.... Cruise home and I hear Zeus barking. He rarely does that so I go on the side of the house an low and behold chicken hawk "Hunter" is in the yard! He went back in the gate he took off through and somehow got into the gate that encloses the grass. He must have jumped over that gate which I believe cause Zeus has chasing cats.

Called the wife and told her all is well. I locked him in his crate until I got home. I secured the gate with chicken wire I had left over. I call him the chicken hawk because he punks our chickens lol. I let him chase them the other day. Hot damn he rounded them up in no time! Not even full stride. Was hilarious to watch! I'll get video next time.

The 3 yr old has her BFF back and he can't get out again! Close one!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1469305013.904972.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1469305029.155098.jpg
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Re: New dog almost MIA!

You're awesome for giving this little guy a wonderful loving family...........I love pups.............all of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DISCLAIMER: "Encino_Mang" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Nothing posted by Encino_Mang should be considered a statement of fact. Encino_Mang talks big looking for acceptance because everyone pointed, laughed and called him ugly names. He is also generally untrustworthy and unpopular with the women's. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

New dog almost MIA!

Quote Originally Posted by Encino_Mang View Post
    You're awesome for giving this little guy a wonderful loving family...........I love pups.............all of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He won me over when I saw him punk those annoying ass chickens we have 😂😂. When I let him after them and he made rocky look like a senior citizen with the ease of which he rounded those chickens up I gained a lot of respect for him.

He now uses the dog door no problem and also has the command "kennel up" down pretty good now! Working on sit command now.

Lmao this morning my oldest wanted to run around in the grass at the park so I let Hunter off the leash to play with her. We were relaxing in the grass as the 4 yr old ran around. All of the sudden Hunter takes off! There was 2 rug munchers about 150 yards out. He was there in no time causing havoc. He just wanted to play but I admit he was barking and acting silly. Meanwhile there dog is easily 80-90 lbs and didn't care one bit.the owners were freaking the fuck out so I took my merry sweet time getting over there with old Zeus. He is 10 lbs at best. I grab his lower jaw and teeth and fuck with him. He is harmless at best. Chill out! "Omg get your dog!?!"
    I just grabbed him and causally walked off didn't say shit.

I mean really they were acting like he was a rabid 150 lb wolf ready to kill their dog......

Good deal on saving that dog from the pound IG!

Quote Originally Posted by Slayer View Post
    Good deal on saving that dog from the pound IG!
    It was the right thing to do. He is a good little dog. I was horsing with him in Sunday and he snagged my finger with his sharp little teeth. Was bleeding real good lol. I'll have to curb his playful nipping. I don't mind it but not with the kids.