Thread: Thank you

Thank you

I just want to say thank you to all who have kept in contact with me and checking up on me these past 6 almost 7 months. It's been rough for myself as well as my daughters. I've tried putting on a happy face around my daughters as well as my family but my friends know I've been off. I have trouble sleeping, almost no energy and generally have been depressed. I've tried a few times getting back into the gym but I can't focus for shit and end up losing interest cuz of it and so I'm back to looking sloppy as fuck. My oldest daughter and I are both in therapy, she's doing a bit better. The dr suggested I take some anti depressants but I don't want to due to the side affects. I'm currently on trt with my dr and am thinking about searching for a dr that does gh therapy in hopes that my energy levels get back to normal. Anyway I'm babbling. I just wanted to say thank to those of you on here and my other forum for checking up on me.

Re: Thank you

I hope things will get back to normal soon for you and your family Manny. Will think of you in my prayers.

Thank you

If u wanna try some hippy shit try St. John's wart. Or Try Zoloft I've been trying it lately and it's very mild just really helps take life's edge off anxiety and stress factor wise. I also tried elavil and that make me tired as fucking hell.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Hopefully you can get better without prescription medication. I can't imagine what your going through. I will keep you and your daughter's in my prayers.

Yes prayers for sure...very sorry my friend. You have a lot of support here, and always will, if you need anything let us know.

Thanks brothers

Prayers Manny..............keep your head up and keep walking.
    DISCLAIMER: "Encino_Mang" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Nothing posted by Encino_Mang should be considered a statement of fact. Encino_Mang talks big looking for acceptance because everyone pointed, laughed and called him ugly names. He is also generally untrustworthy and unpopular with the women's. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.