Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Heart and bloating

Heart and bloating

Since tweaking my meds. Metaprolol Renexa artovastin and an aspirin. BP is txt book perfect. As is heart rate. Weirdest part is no more feeling like on 1000 red bulls and coffee. Down side is I seem to be a bigger risk taker without that constant adrenaline rush and the even bigger adrenaline dump when I do something stupid on my Harley or faced with a life or death situation. In fact it's like no adrenaline and I am like whatever. Very weird after all this year years living as hyper vigilant. Upshot is my junk works much better and I haven't used test in a few months cause trying to get wife prego one last time.
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK

Re: Heart and bloating

I'm glad you got the heart and BP deal straightened out!

Interesting you junk works good. I figured u blasted and cruised for ages now! Did you do a pct at all?

If u haven't u should get some labs to see where LH/FSH are at. We can work up a killer pct blast for you and do a fertility log lol.

I commend you for wanting another kid after all the drama you have had! Could be the catalyst to bring the family close! Nothing makes ppl be cool and appreciate family like a lovely little baby.

I got snipped in feb this year and haven't looked back! If my wife got prego again I would jump off the roof lol.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

I was surprised too my junk works. I think it was the sluggish blood flow and adrenaline issue. Seems that it started having issues about the time I started feeling like I was in fom way 24/7.

We have a 4 year old boy now, and always wanted a daughter. My son moved out a while ago and now s goi g in the army and my wife has decided she isn't gonna put up with my stepdaughters crap any more. Basically since he moved out the same stupid shit keeps happening so it is her kids and she sees it now. I agree babies pull families together.

I was on HRT but stopped to give boys a chance to make some better swimmers. Last physical i think my FS and LSH were normal. I will find out next physical. I normally do a blast once a year but the heart issue I had to stop till I figured out the issue which is heart. Not w I am ready for blast again. And my puffy gut is getting better now too!

If you jump make sure your high enough when you hit the pavement you are going terminal velocity about 180mph. That should be effective. Lol.
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK

V.I.P.

Hmg is amazing for fertility.

HMG?

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    HMG?
    Hot Mexican Girls ?

Quote Originally Posted by xdude View Post
    Hot Mexican Girls ?
    Tell me more!?!?

Lol

HMG is better then hcg. HCG only mimics LH.

HMG mimics both LH and FSH

Interesting where do I get some

lol, oh sure HMG will definitely help the situation...NOT! So you are thinking of having another baby? I disagree that a baby pulls a family together, but who am I?

Quote Originally Posted by baby1 View Post
    lol, oh sure HMG will definitely help the situation...NOT! So you are thinking of having another baby? I disagree that a baby pulls a family together, but who am I?
    Lol it can go both ways. 100% honesty chesty ?? I would say not to with your past issues at home and with the wife. Sounds like more stress to me......I love my kids but I have a 9 month old, 3 and 4 yr old. They make us crazy more then smile right now ! The baby is oddly the easiest one but she's the calmest baby we have had of the 3