Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fuggered my shoulder

V.I.P.
    Hey zed. Yeah it's a ghost town around here!

lol scooby is a trip. I've watched his vids before. If he says co linear one more fucking time I'm going to rage out lol!!

I don't like that u miss the stretch and are doing the top half of the chest press only......but for your rehab purposes it will suffice. I was busy last few weeks.....time to ramp up training. I got the sandbag for my speed bag. I'll get into that and those Larry Scott flys and dips this week I posted above. Those ring flys are crazy hard! Makes u respect those ring gymnastics on New level!

Re: Fuggered my shoulder

Hey OS glad to see you back man. Yeah I agree on the stretch but bro my dam shoulder just cant take that ROM any more so have to do what I can at this point.
    IDK if Ima gonna get it fixed again or not. Right now the plan is to just see how it pans out. If it works out that I can do at least 2 variations of some kind of chest press or dips work then I will prolly just let it go providing that it dosnt interfere too much with daily life.
    Right now it hurts, but I did get in a pretty good chest workout today. Did the chicken presses (Scooby vid), 4x20@50 lbs. Gonna hold at this weight and see I get past the pain or not.

V.I.P.
    Yeah I had a shoulder issue. Side laterals with db killed em. I use a side lateral machine now. I get way more shoulder pump off of them with it anyways.

I do light db ohp like 2 sets of 20-30 reps superset with a rotator cuff exercise before chest day. It's made Huge difference in my shoulder.

However if something is messed up....it's messed up. Putting off surgery is only prolonging the issue. Sooner u get it fixed....sooner u can progress.

Yeah bro I know your right. Had it fixed once before several years back. Am thinking of having it done when I get my hernia fixed. You know the 2 birds with one stone thing....I reckon that I would have to wait about a week between procedures or so.

V.I.P.
    Quote Originally Posted by zedhed View Post
    Yeah bro I know your right. Had it fixed once before several years back. Am thinking of having it done when I get my hernia fixed. You know the 2 birds with one stone thing....I reckon that I would have to wait about a week between procedures or so.
    U are getting old zed. Time to put u down lol.

J/k. Get that shit fixed and get after it!

I had a daughter so I'm trying to get as jacked and freakish as possible so guys run in fear while I'm still kind of young.
    I'm also training my dog to go for crotch on any male within a 2 mile radius of the house.
    He is working on his jaw power here. I told him I expect a box of pencils by the time I'm home from work!
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343850979.620081.jpg

OLDER AND BETTER MOFO! LOL.
    Jacked and freakish as possible yeah baby!!
    I am down just a lil bit but def not out by a long shot bro.

What did they say is wrong with your shoulder? I've had mine cut on twice 20 years ago, still not right. I just need to be careful.....heck if you can do dips that's enough to build on.

I am guessing that its rotater cuff related or maybe a torn detached labrum again. Hurts pretty much all the time with very limited ROM.

V.I.P.
    I am guessing that its rotater cuff related or maybe a torn detached labrum again. Hurts pretty much all the time with very limited ROM.
    I got excited for a second when I thought u said labia lol. Can throw a hilarious labia story up if u would like.

Let us know what the butcher aka "dr" says. Lol.

LMAO bro.
    Gonna be awhile before I see the butcher bro. I know its trashed so will do what I can to work around it for now. Gonna do the hernia either late Sept or early Oct. Then hopefully a week later do the dam shoulder.
    Foshobro alway up for a good labia story!