Thread: I can't believe they posted this

I can't believe they posted this

how did this recording not get edited down... to remove the embarrassing parts that you really don't want to hear

Re: I can't believe they posted this

Yep. I like he shameless plug for monster with the monster cans front and center. And the rollie pollies interviewing him. Not like the days of muscle and fitness back in the 80's. Everyone was in shape, even the interviewers.
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Yep. I like he shameless plug for monster with the monster cans front and center. And the rollie pollies interviewing him. Not like the days of muscle and fitness back in the 80's. Everyone was in shape, even the interviewers.
    Well mark bell is a power lifter and rarely do those guys look good IMHO. They don't care how they look apparently.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

I was talking about the fact that they were talking about haemorrhoids, and lower cleanliness issue for a about the first 5-10 minutes..
    various devices ,stirups , spreading cheeks, bidets,Japanese toilets ...and on and on ..

things don't disappear from the internet ,Someday your kid is going to see this conversation , do these guys really want that . why didn't they think about that ..

as for lifter not looking good, well I can handle that , they even talk about that American woman that got the gold in Brazil...
    Last edited by xdude; 09-13-2016 at 02:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xdude View Post
    I was talking about the fact that they were talking about haemorrhoids, and lower cleanliness issue for a about the first 5-10 minutes..
    various devices ,stirups , spreading cheeks, bidets,Japanese toilets ...and on and on ..

things don't disappear from the internet ,Someday your kid is going to see this conversation , do these guys really want that . why didn't they think about that ..

as for lifter not looking good, well I can handle that , they even talk about that American woman that got the gold in Brazil...
    I clearly have this guy confused with someone with class brother. He doesn't give a shit. Literally....
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    I clearly have this guy confused with someone with class brother. He doesn't give a shit. Literally....
    yeah but clearly he is willing to discuss it ...

My hearing aides were off. I missed that part. Ewe what the hell were they thinking. I don't even talk about my bung hole with the wife.
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK