Thread: over 60?

over 60?

I wish I look that good now !

Re: over 60?

Wtf I didn't have the volume on at 1st. I don't know the guy but I trained at the eos he and his wife trained at. Used to see them all the time. Both in great shape. Had no idea he was that old. Wife looks amazing. My wife used to talk to her and get tips.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

That is some genetics and zero stress life. I would love to look like that at 51. I just need to settle down and get rid of stress
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK

Incredible condition!
    DISCLAIMER: "Encino_Mang" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Nothing posted by Encino_Mang should be considered a statement of fact. Encino_Mang talks big looking for acceptance because everyone pointed, laughed and called him ugly names. He is also generally untrustworthy and unpopular with the women's. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

I would have been stoked if I had that at 40
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK

They train hard and often. Drop the kids at the daycare. Just about how bad u want it and live the lifestyle that's all.

I did that in the 90's. Was a deputy full time, engineer full time and body builder full time. Made mistakes I regret and it cost me my family. My oldest son doesn't talk to me, my middle son is still bummed out over what I did and I pushed my wife away because all I could see was work and body building.

Arnold may have got what he wants, but at what cost? For me it wasn't worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    I did that in the 90's. Was a deputy full time, engineer full time and body builder full time. Made mistakes I regret and it cost me my family. My oldest son doesn't talk to me, my middle son is still bummed out over what I did and I pushed my wife away because all I could see was work and body building.

Arnold may have got what he wants, but at what cost? For me it wasn't worth it.
    Arnold didn't have kids and a family to worry about. It's easier to go for broke if u only have yourself to worry about. U can't be crashing on people's couches with a family lol.

so IGGY you did know this guy, I knew you were from LV ,and thought maybe, but then said LV is a real city of 1/2 million.. there is no way .

as Steve Wright said "it is a small world , but I wouldn't want to paint it .."

Quote Originally Posted by xdude View Post
    so IGGY you did know this guy, I knew you were from LV ,and thought maybe, but then said LV is a real city of 1/2 million.. there is no way .

as Steve Wright said "it is a small world , but I wouldn't want to paint it .."
    Lol odd coincidence! It's one of those smaller gyms so if u go the same time slots u often see the same people.