Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: KRATOM - Our government putting their damn noses were it doesnt belong....again

KRATOM - Our government putting their damn noses were it doesnt belong....again

For those of you selling and using Kratom, this is what we have to look forward to

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...3e0e?section=&

Re: KRATOM - Our government putting their damn noses were it doesnt belong....again

It's riiculous and yet nothing will be done about it.

Re: KRATOM - Our government putting their damn noses were it doesnt belong....again

Big pharma and oil rule us. Nothing new!

I was shocked they didn't ban stevia cause the hit the sugar industry would take.

I kept meaning to try kratom but no sense now other then maybe buying seeds to grow it yourself if u can.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

No surprise, funny they needed an amendment to ban Alcohol, but that was back when the government at least had some respect for the Constitution, this country is almost gone...

Chris Bell is taking charge into not allowing the government to make it illegal.

https://youtu.be/vPSJDJS_lwE

Quote Originally Posted by squatpresspull View Post
    Chris Bell is taking charge into not allowing the government to make it illegal.

https://youtu.be/vPSJDJS_lwE
    Don't know who "chris bell" is. Don't care. He is fighting city hall big pharma will make far more of banning it and pumping us full of the drug of the week they want to kill us with.

Interesting read and update.................

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...9c10?section=&

need some Kratom advice...stat.

I have 5 different kinds and not sure which to use. I am looking for advice from an expert on this.
    Last edited by baby1; 09-16-2016 at 07:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by baby1 View Post
    need some Kratom advice...stat.

I have 5 different kinds and not sure which to use. I am looking for advice from an expert on this.
    Od is the expert and his reply to the last guy was "we are all unique get a sampler pack and see what works best for you". Solid advise as what makes me feel one way might differ on the same strain

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    Od is the expert and his reply to the last guy was "we are all unique get a sampler pack and see what works best for you". Solid advise as what makes me feel one way might differ on the same strain
    Thanks, i guess that is really like anything. Things work differently for some. I had specific pain issues I was wondering if anyone used one that worked for. Guess I will just try and see