Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: KRATOM - Our government putting their damn noses were it doesnt belong....again

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Re: KRATOM - Our government putting their damn noses were it doesnt belong....again

Quote Originally Posted by baby1 View Post
    need some Kratom advice...stat.

I have 5 different kinds and not sure which to use. I am looking for advice from an expert on this.
    OD or HeavyIron are who I would PM.
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

Super Moderator - Gate Keeper - Foundation Member MuscleAddiction's Avatar

Re: KRATOM - Our government putting their damn noses were it doesnt belong....again

Quote Originally Posted by baby1 View Post
    Thanks, i guess that is really like anything. Things work differently for some. I had specific pain issues I was wondering if anyone used one that worked for. Guess I will just try and see
    I have some Red Vein Thai that I was going to try, was recommended 4-6 grams (2-3 scoops), would assume doses for you would be less. You have the sample pack?
    Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. (Philippians 2:3)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! (Philippians 4:13)

MuscleAddiction is a fictitious role-playing character! All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleAddiction View Post
    I have some Red Vein Thai that I was going to try, was recommended 4-6 grams (2-3 scoops), would assume doses for you would be less. You have the sample pack?
    I have 4oz packs of Red vein Thai, Yellow Vietnam, Private Reserve green Indo, PR Maeng Do,and PR Bali. I would start with the lowest amount and do you put it in something when you take it?

That sounds fun. Take them all lol. Ok that's what I would do so don't do that lol.
    Let us know which one u like.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    That sounds fun. Take them all lol. Ok that's what I would do so don't do that lol.
    Let us know which one u like.
    lol, I thought the same. Just like when I am cooking, a little bit of this and a little bit of that,lol. I am so sensitive to so many things that I am just scared I will have a reaction. Have my Epi pen close

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    Don't know who "chris bell" is. Don't care. He is fighting city hall big pharma will make far more of banning it and pumping us full of the drug of the week they want to kill us with.
    Mark Bell's brother. Also made the Bigger Stronger Faster documentary along with Prescription Thugs and Trophy Kids.