Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Close on our house end of oct

Close on our house end of oct

What a fucking shitty 5 months. First the builder says your good to go and start building, then their mortgage people call you and you fill out their paperwork, but before you get a true pre approval it's two months of 8 million conditions your required to meet then you get the conditional letter of approval. If that isn't bad enough we are in the last ten months of our ch13 so we need trustee approval to buy house. Builder is wanting that right away or they will cancel contract so they have time to make some changes to house.

So so we have been paying extra into the plan and in 2014 because my employer moved us from east coast to west coast they added that cost into my taxable income. So while I never got a lot of cash to move on, it looks like I made over 200k that year.

We filed our motion (my lawyer did) trustee is only who objects and when he sees our tax returns for 2014 he thinks I am hiding money from him so he files to dismiss our case. My lawyer is freaking out and so am I.

So for a week I am so stressed I had to take th week off work as we try to work thru this. Add to that the house we rent was sold and we have to be out end of October same time we close. So now I am thinking I will be homeless and broke.

We we cut a deal with the trustee by end of last week, get order signed Monday for deal to keep us n the ch13 until July 31st next year, trustee withdraws his objection to buy house order is submitted yesterday for house purchase, judge signs it today.

It it is no wonder home ownership is down. You have to sell your soul to Satan to satisfy bank. If you got a special need like a soon to expire ch13, your bend me over factor went up 10 fold.

This is was a hassle from 9th level of hell even with no ch 13 this was still a nightmare. I have no bills a 500 secured credit card and the bank was investigating me like I was before for security clearances.

Before 2008 it was a snap, now it's donate your vital organs. 😱🙄
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK

Re: Close on our house end of oct

Houses are a pain in the ass. I do almost all my own house repairs. We had really good leak at the water main leading to our house. $800 at friends and family rate. Usually $1200 job. This was after I replaced the anti siphon valve for $150 myself which was also leaking.
    I just didn't have the time to dig up the lawn and fix the main water leak so had to pay to get it done.
    2 days later dryer took a shit. After some YouTube and how to use an ohm meter tips I diaged the mother board and took it all apart and fixed that for $200 doing it myself.

At least yours will be new so should be a bit before u have to fix shit. I see why old people do these condos or lofts here. Fuck having a lawn and bullshit at that age.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

I totally agree. I was like no grass all desert landscaping but I had to get grass in the front. So small a patch I can use a manual reel mower. I'm gonna look into those extended warrenties for appliances. I like to fix stuff I just don't have time to do so.

if I could afford it I would hire someone to clean my house everyday for me. Still have things to add to it like track lighting at the correct color temperature for viewing prints and such, put less thru out house at correct color temp. Currently I use 5000K lights, but probably should use D65 (6500K) which is what my monitors are calibrated to for my photography.

Plus us backyard which I can't do till end of next summer.

Buying new house is a bitch nowadays. I would rather be in a fire fight low on ammo in Falusia or getting investigated for a top secret compartmentalized clearance than go thru this again. No wonder home ownership is down. First banks would throw money at you now they act like you have the plague or something worse.
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK

I had a home warranty but they didn't cover much so I cancelled it after the 2yrs. My buddy does ac work and I already did the water heater so figured fuck it. Those weasels back out of any repair they can and take your $600 a yr and run.

But they do cover a zombie apocalypse. I saw it on tv!

Now that is funny!!! LMFAO!!! Id like to see them cover that!

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    But they do cover a zombie apocalypse. I saw it on tv!
    Lmfao! Jackasses....

Hell we have two zombies running for president. Two f the most self destructive morons on the planet. It's like one gets a head in the race is doing great then has to open their mouth and sabatoge themselves while blaming the other person.

Even the the CDC has a zombie protocol.

So we are waiting for the final approval. Sen. in final docs requested, processor told us we should get it. I was I bet the underwriter asks for more docs. Sue enough, she approves what we sent in and Ben asks for more shot. The inderwriter has been trying to find any any excuse to turn us down. She is a bitch. So I sent in one of the docs and have to get the other one from the bank. I bet she asks for more after this. I mean really, we close in 4 weeks. Enough is enough.

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    So we are waiting for the final approval. Sen. in final docs requested, processor told us we should get it. I was I bet the underwriter asks for more docs. Sue enough, she approves what we sent in and Ben asks for more shot. The inderwriter has been trying to find any any excuse to turn us down. She is a bitch. So I sent in one of the docs and have to get the other one from the bank. I bet she asks for more after this. I mean really, we close in 4 weeks. Enough is enough.
    Lol we just started refinance process on our house this week. Should be fun