Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone's Wife or GF carry a gun?

Anyone's Wife or GF carry a gun?

My wife said the sexiest thing to me she ever has last night. "I want to get my CCW permit and carry a gun!"

We have talked about it several times before and she wasn't interested in carrying a gun daily. I was curious as to what's changed her mind ? She said since we had our last 2 kids she gets anxiety worrying about protecting the kids when I'm not around. She said all the shooting by crazy ppl on the news scare her. She said she feels defenseless right now.
    I told her I totally understood how and why she felt all the ways she does.

She's been shooting with me plenty of times and loves it. I'm going to take her this weekend to try my Ruger LC9s pro I have. My buddy is going to bring his walther PPS m2. I shot his PPS and really liked it. Just saw they have the m2 out so I asked him if he had seen it. Of course he says he has one lol. Another buddy has the G43 glock. I'll see if he can come out too.
    There's also the m&p shield. I have 2 m&p so didn't want a 3rd lol. I will still check it out though. Also curious about the kahr cm9 and the honor guard looks sick as hell but no way to sample it. Just gotta buy and pray lol.

I do live in a cowboy state. We can open carry most places but she would be CCW

How about u guys? Your girls carry?

Thinking of this
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Re: Anyone's Wife or GF carry a gun?

My wife has had her CCW for over 10 years.....started out as protection from would be robbers to our business and evolved into protecting our lives, kids, and loved ones from everyday circumstances.

its one fucked up world we live in right now......here in the Midwest, most states including ours has legal open carry laws and very broad CCW laws. If more people open carried or carried in general......I bet your ass that terrorists, would be robbers, assailants...would think twice.

just the other day we were at a county fair and it was nice to see 20% or more of the people there open carrying.....which means at least another 30%-50% were carrying concealed.

My protection of choice while out in a t-shirt and jeans is my trusty LCP that fits in my pocket, during other times, it's my glock 40 ultra concealed under my shirt on my hip.

my wife carries either her Kel-tec P3at or LC9 depending on her mod and activity.

Quote Originally Posted by knights View Post
    My wife has had her CCW for over 10 years.....started out as protection from would be robbers to our business and evolved into protecting our lives, kids, and loved ones from everyday circumstances.

its one fucked up world we live in right now......here in the Midwest, most states including ours has legal open carry laws and very broad CCW laws. If more people open carried or carried in general......I bet your ass that terrorists, would be robbers, assailants...would think twice.

just the other day we were at a county fair and it was nice to see 20% or more of the people there open carrying.....which means at least another 30%-50% were carrying concealed.

My protection of choice while out in a t-shirt and jeans is my trusty LCP that fits in my pocket, during other times, it's my glock 40 ultra concealed under my shirt on my hip.

my wife carries either her Kel-tec P3at or LC9 depending on her mod and activity.
    Nice! Thanks for sharing.

I also have a Kel Tec p32 same size gun as your wife's but .32 cal vs .380auto.
    I love the pocket pistol for ultimate comfort and concealment. I have a clip on both my ruger lc9s and Kel Tec and man can u carry so easy with them!

Truth be told any of these guns I'm looking at would all do a fine job! I'm
    Just a picky gun snob lol.

The honor guard is a very cool gun. Made here in USA by a beretta and Remington designers based off all modern guns and the best features of them all. The grip texture is very unique to the gun. It's the most expensive gun in the bunch but still under $500. I would just have to fondle one before I paid the extra cheddar that's all. If it's that's much more gun.....take my money and gimmie! Lol.

I'll update this through the process of her shooting and picking her gun of choice and getting her CCW.

V.I.P.

Wife wants to carry she just has so much going on all the time its hard to get her to a class. She has a little walther for the house. I have my two glocks one in each truck.

Anyone's Wife or GF carry a gun?

Quote Originally Posted by Layddually2 View Post
    Wife wants to carry she just has so much going on all the time its hard to get her to a class. She has a little walther for the house. I have my two glocks one in each truck.
    I also really wanna check out the g43. I have a g21 and love it. Would like another glock. Easy for her to take apart. The ruger is pretty tricky to field strip.

It will be tough for her to take the class too but we will figure that out. We will get her gun. I will train her well with it then have her take the class. Some of these small guns the slide can be hard to rack. Need to be sure she can 100% operate the gun without me.
    Last edited by Ironguruera; 09-21-2016 at 11:21 AM.

Shoot.... if my wife carried a gun I'd be bailing her ass out of jail everyday from all the dumbasses she'd be shooting on the highway lol.
    “Iron sharpens iron; so a man sharpens the countenance of his brother.” (Proverbs 27:17) ...and borrowed from A L

Quote Originally Posted by Big Hoss View Post
    Shoot.... if my wife carried a gun I'd be bailing her ass out of jail everyday from all the dumbasses she'd be shooting on the highway lol.
    Lmao! My wife is like that with my car. "I love your car it's so fast!! I raced this Audi and this other car! ".

I'm like great she's doing 130 on the highway lol. I'm like why are u racing everyone?? Lol.

She wouldn't be brandishing her weapon like a chola lol. She's just wants the big bad powa hidden away if God forbid she needs it.

I had the 3 yr old helping me use the bore snake. If I play all this right I can have the women cleaning the guns 😎😎

I'm sure most of our wifes are strong independent women.....they tend to be the type we muscle heads gravitate to

my wife would shoot you dead, unload the whole clip on your lifeless body, drive home get a few more clips and shoot you up some more just to make sure you're really dead!

Quote Originally Posted by knights View Post
    I'm sure most of our wifes are strong independent women.....they tend to be the type we muscle heads gravitate to

my wife would shoot you dead, unload the whole clip on your lifeless body, drive home get a few more clips and shoot you up some more just to make sure you're really dead!
    Hahaha sounds like my dad. Pistol whip the carcass just to really be sure lol.

Where I live we can carry open or concealed no permit required! I have a Glock 21, and will be getting many more. The way I see it is terrorist are really pussies. If they tried attacking where I live there would be so many holes in him, or her you would need zip lock bags and a squeegee to collect it all up.

I carry every where I go except when in CA. Hate that communist state.

My wife was in the Army she will use her bare hands. But she would carry concealed as well.
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK