Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone's Wife or GF carry a gun?

Re: Anyone's Wife or GF carry a gun?

Quote Originally Posted by Willis View Post
    I agree every AR/AK should have BUIS. All mine do...I was issued a A2 once as well..I was Army not Marines though...Also depends what SF/SOF M4 your talking about. If you are referring to the real "SF" unit, that would be ODA/GB, there was a whole slew of ways to configure your load out...But I think I have an idea of what direction you mean.

I have a ACOG on one of my ARs. I love it! That was my go to glass for a long time. I ran that and canted Troy Iron flip up iron sights. I put that ACOG through hell and its still clear and day and hold a solid zero...Over time you change things up and for the last coupe years I have been running red dots with BUIS..I am currently transitioning over to a 1-6 magnification glass. I will be installing it this weekend, Ill get a pic for you. I will also put together a quick build spec for you.
    sounds good. inwas looking at the Marine Recon M4, but I suspect they are all pretty similar. Needs to be versatile, reliable and accurate out beyound 200 meters even with the shorter barrel. My soon to be purchased .308 will take care for of the rest.

Chesty Puller and Patton are sorely needed these days, although General Mattis is pretty good if we could get him back.
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK

Picked up an FNL Marine M4. Putting Marine TRIJICON ACOG version on it. Has flip up rear sight and getting tactical flashlight, forengrip, laser sight and tactical sling. Has 1:7 twist. I miss my full size AR-15Hbar and M16, but this one fits like a glove and feels as good as a fine woman
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK

Pics!??
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Got a sweet new scope off my buddy. Too sweet a deal to pass on. I'll mount it and take pics this weekend.

My dad said the gun show this weekend was insane busy. Could barely walk he said.

As soon as the new parts are on it I will post a pic. Hopefully pick up Monday.

Pics are always good. Look fwd to urs.

V.I.P.

Chesty is this the ACOG you got? Its on my AR (dont mind my guys ARs, he is using a students one to prove it can run and gun with out problems)...Second pic is my spare ACOG on a mutant AR I threw together with spare parts to let another student use. In case your curious the mutant AR is a Warsport complete upper with upgraded billet upper receiver, Predator custom lower, BCM BCG and Ambi charging handle, Minimalist stock, and a simple cleaned up GI trigger group...Both ACOGs have the Chevron reticle. Do you know which reticle yours has?

IMG_1575.jpgIMG_1908.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1477921350.709664.jpg

Scope is mounted. Going to dial in the scope and 0 the turrets next weekend if I have time.

Quote Originally Posted by Willis View Post
    Chesty is this the ACOG you got? Its on my AR (dont mind my guys ARs, he is using a students one to prove it can run and gun with out problems)...Second pic is my spare ACOG on a mutant AR I threw together with spare parts to let another student use. In case your curious the mutant AR is a Warsport complete upper with upgraded billet upper receiver, Predator custom lower, BCM BCG and Ambi charging handle, Minimalist stock, and a simple cleaned up GI trigger group...Both ACOGs have the Chevron reticle. Do you know which reticle yours has?

IMG_1575.jpgIMG_1908.jpg
    It is going to be the TA31RCO that utilizes the binding aiming concept wit red chevron made by Trijicon. That second pic looks wicked!

What kind of school you run?

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1477921350.709664.jpg

Scope is mounted. Going to dial in the scope and 0 the turrets next weekend if I have time.
    Remington .308? Dont recognize scope. Leuopold?

Anyone's Wife or GF carry a gun?

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Remington .308? Dont recognize scope. Leuopold?
    Remington model 700 sps tactical in

Scope is a vortex PST FFP 5x15 x50 with illuminated reticle and sunshade.
    It's a $950 scope. My buddy offered it for $500. Had never been mounted.... Couldn't pass that up! I retuned the Nikon pro staff 7 I had picked up to jump on his deal.

He didn't mention but it came with a $175 scope mount. I feel bad keeping it. Can't use it for what I want. I think I'll ask to send it back to him. I feel like I stole the scope off him as it is.
    Last edited by Ironguruera; 10-31-2016 at 09:09 PM.