Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone's Wife or GF carry a gun?

Re: Anyone's Wife or GF carry a gun?

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    Remington model 700 sps tactical in

Scope is a vortex PST FFP 5x15 x50 with illuminated reticle and sunshade.
    It's a $950 scope. My buddy offered it for $500. Had never been mounted.... Couldn't pass that up! I retuned the Nikon pro staff 7 I had picked up to jump on his deal.

He didn't mention but it came with a $175 scope mount. I feel bad keeping it. Can't use it for what I want. I think I'll ask to send it back to him. I feel like I stole the scope off him as it is.
    Mine was a Remington .308P Police Sniper. Shit 1 hole groups at 100 yards and almost 1 hole grouos at 200 with shelf ammo. Never got the chance to find a load for it.

Here is a picture of my new family member. accessories and more mags on the way.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK

So I went to the range today with my M4 and found out my Marine Corps marksmanship needs some work. Didn't help that I need computer and distance glasses. My breathing sucks, and I couldn't adjust the front sight. Plus I was shooting Russian .223. Looks pretty, but seems inconsistent.

Started off hand then to a plastic rest. Looking to get the new M885 enhanced ammo. I will zero my iron sights with this from 200-500 yards/meters same with the ACOG. My reasoning is that it is highly accurate according to most accounts, consistent and will be readily available if the shit ever hits the fan. I will be reloading as well though.
    SEMPER FI, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, STRENGTH AND HONOR, SOMETIMES THE FROST MAKES THE BLADE STICK

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    So I went to the range today with my M4 and found out my Marine Corps marksmanship needs some work. Didn't help that I need computer and distance glasses. My breathing sucks, and I couldn't adjust the front sight. Plus I was shooting Russian .223. Looks pretty, but seems inconsistent.

Started off hand then to a plastic rest. Looking to get the new M885 enhanced ammo. I will zero my iron sights with this from 200-500 yards/meters same with the ACOG. My reasoning is that it is highly accurate according to most accounts, consistent and will be readily available if the shit ever hits the fan. I will be reloading as well though.
    Some guns defiantly need some work to get to group well. Get the sights dialed in and practice until u are comfy with it.

I'm hoping to go to the ranger tomorrow with the wife. I want to dial in this new scope and teach her how to use a rifle. With the muzzle break it kicks almost like a .223. THe gun has a soft recoil pad so I think she will be ok.

I want to get one of the new Ruger LCP 2 that came out. I'll grab one shortly. They are only$270-$300 for a great pocket pistol. Hichock45 on YouTube was hitting the 80 yard gong with that damn 3" barrel 🙀🙀!
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    Some guns defiantly need some work to get to group well. Get the sights dialed in and practice until u are comfy with it.

I'm hoping to go to the ranger tomorrow with the wife. I want to dial in this new scope and teach her how to use a rifle. With the muzzle break it kicks almost like a .223. THe gun has a soft recoil pad so I think she will be ok.

I want to get one of the new Ruger LCP 2 that came out. I'll grab one shortly. They are only$270-$300 for a great pocket pistol. Hichock45 on YouTube was hitting the 80 yard gong with that damn 3" barrel !
    Woo Hoo! 80 yards with 3 inch, that's damn good.

I wish mine wasn't so damn afraid of guns.
    Tren is King and I am he

Quote Originally Posted by basskiller View Post
    I wish mine wasn't so damn afraid of guns.
    Start her with a .22 long rifle caliber pistol. Like no kick. About s much as a pellet gun.

I have a nice browning buck mark pistol I always start newbies with that. Then let them try a 9mm then if they want a
    .45 acp if I feel they did well with the m.

V.I.P.

Fuck it...All in 50 cal bolt action right there! She won't be scared of shit after that...The sound and surprise is what most first time female shooters are scared of..A good 50 cal doesn't really have that much kick to it, more of a push...Ive actually done that with a couple females, and they will shoot everything and anything after that. hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Willis View Post
    Fuck it...All in 50 cal bolt action right there! She won't be scared of shit after that...The sound and surprise is what most first time female shooters are scared of..A good 50 cal doesn't really have that much kick to it, more of a push...Ive actually done that with a couple females, and they will shoot everything and anything after that. hahaha.
    Lmao! I've tricked my wife a few times. She doesn't scrutinize the details of the guns. If controls are different she knows I will tell her. Gave her a xd sub compact 3" in .40 cal. That was snappy little gun! She was like wtf this one is hard to control! Lol.
    Last time we went out I left the g21 .45 out on the table for ages knowing sooner or later she would grab it. She was like shit this one wears me out!!
    She enjoys it though. Once she tried the 9mm the 1st time she was like I don't like the .22 anymore lol.

Nice. I saw a Barret 50 the other day, that thing is a beast!

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Nice. I saw a Barret 50 the other day, that thing is a beast!
    Yeah that shit is epic. Rich mans shit!